Kane Bradley - What is Bellyache thinking on him

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Post Reply
sheet_ed
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:24 pm

Just watching Bellyache's selection process with Kane Bradley - the guy is 6'6"" (196 cm) and 107lg - be is bigger than Oates and Warbrick.

He seems to be blooding him into 1st grade. The way he introduced Remis Smith and Nick Meaney , I think he is destines to be a centre replacement.

I haven't been able to find much on him playing QCup so I can't get a feeling for this 23 year old.

Thoughts?
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Posts: 6517
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:29 pm

He's actually been playing a bit of second row I believe. Seems to cover wing and centre as well. I quite like what I've seen of him so far.
User avatar
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Posts: 5152
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:59 pm
Location: melbourne, australia

Probably planning on life after Sims and if we don't keep Loiero?
ALX22
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm
Posts: 883
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:25 pm

What does his selection mean for Jack Howarth?
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:08 pm
Location: Melbourne

Not really sure what we're doing with him. He's barely played the past 6 weeks at any level.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Posts: 2289
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:49 am
Location: Under the Black Dot

nacho wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:34 pm Probably planning on life after Sims and if we don't keep Loiero?
Where’s Loiero going ?
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:08 pm
Location: Melbourne

Storm Spirit wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:25 pm
nacho wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:34 pm Probably planning on life after Sims and if we don't keep Loiero?
Where’s Loiero going ?
Absolutely nowhere. Our best player under 23.
User avatar
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Posts: 5152
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:59 pm
Location: melbourne, australia

Lucas wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:10 pm
Storm Spirit wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:25 pm
nacho wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:34 pm Probably planning on life after Sims and if we don't keep Loiero?
Where’s Loiero going ?
Absolutely nowhere. Our best player under 23.
I hadnt double checked his contract, he is with us till 2025 so scratch my comment. Previously I didnt realise he had extended.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Posts: 4614
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 1:03 pm
Location: Brisbane

Lucas wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:10 pm
Storm Spirit wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:25 pm
nacho wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:34 pm Probably planning on life after Sims and if we don't keep Loiero?
Where’s Loiero going ?
Absolutely nowhere. Our best player under 23.
I don't think that's right but that you can make the case for it isn't exactly a ringing endorsement for the current squad.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:08 pm
Location: Melbourne

It's either him or your mate Coates.
Post Reply