Origin II

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Papalli got inured
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

i think NSW win this! with QLD's/storms injuries and it being in sydney will be 20-12 NSW and hoffman first try scorer
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

shame hayne reffing..nsw for sure
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Kinda feel like it's over and there's no game 3 tbh. Hopefully Billy retires from Rep footy he's got injuries everywhere. Cam I know will play on and Cooper too.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hoffy had a good game. 20 runs for 148 metres, 33 tackles, 1 offload 1 tackle break.
brisbanestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

He was close to man of the match I thought. Made some great runs.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I thought Hoffy was NSW best followed by Hodkinson. Not sure why Gallen got it.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hoffy was their best. .... and least grubby. .... terrible game, would not watch again. ..I still stand firm, if Cooper wasn't injured - both games go to Queensland.

The biggest shame was Queensland stooping to their level of filth towards the end - but from the start of game one it was clear how nsw wanted to win.... and they got the job done.

Oh .. and penalty for kicking it out on the full from the kick off? Pathetic call! Refs, video and on field, must have their eyes painted on!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

That kicking out on the full penalty was a joke. The nrl reffing has really gone rock bottom this season, the ref should have overturned that howler of a decision it was there for everyone to see. can anyone tell me why shame hayne is still a ref?
he penalized Thurston for a little slap BUT NEVER penalized gallen for his high tackles. what is it with bird when he goes into a tackle he stretches his neck playing for a penalty and crying when he doesn`t get one. How many weeks will whatmong get for the throw.

I AM HAPPY THAT NONE OF OUR PLAYERS GOT INJURED.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

If I never see cherry-evans in maroon again it'll be too soon. Both games he looked lost and half a step off the pace.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The first game he was thrown into the deep end with no halves training at all during the week. Game 2 he was playing on one leg. Bit harsh IMO.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

thing is, he probably shouldn't have been picked for game II because he clearly wasn't fit enough
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

crab cherry evans is just not up to origin standard. He only played for one reason because the best halfback in the world got injured. He runs sideways across the ground and only goes forward about 2 or 3metres. he never finishes off the set as good as COOPS does. Injured or not he is a long way behind Coops. Mal Meninga knew it and that was why he wouldn`t pick c.c.e before Coops.I think he was only in the squad to carry Coops bag to and from the bus.