Dynasty Project

All discussion / requests etc for banners, pics and avatars.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote: its not when they played its when they signed withe the club cause sinbad hasnt played a NRL game yet but is in the list
Didnt Sinbad play against the Eels @ Parra in 08? Sally Quinn wouldve signed before Newton too.
Last edited by bula on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

maybe i remember alot of the younger guys playing in that eels game but i dont think one of them was sinbad
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bula i take it back just read this on the website:

He graduated to the Storm’s NRL squad in 2008 and made a memorable debut in the “Baby Storm’s” near miss against Parramatta last year. Missed the entire 2009 season after injury his knee while playing for Tonga in the 2008 World Cup.
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah the Channel 9 call team were raving on about him and his unusual name thats how I remember him lol
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah Sinbad definately played in that Parra game, and was the pick of the young players IMO. Which is why I was so bummed to see him miss all of last year and why I am so excited to see him go around this year.

When I saw him at training he looked fit and very,very focused.

BTW great work Bula, when its all done I'll buy one.