Storm Wallpapers

All discussion / requests etc for banners, pics and avatars.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Super Cronk wrote: last 3 are really good.

what are you using to cut the players out?
i do it the slow way, i zoom in to one section of the player and use the eraser but on the program bula uses the eraser is alot easier to use
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

oh no!. got my laptop back from the school technicians and they didnt back up my documents so ive lost my most important things.... STORM PHOTOS! oh and school work but who cares. any one know of any good sites where i can get storm photos?
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

any one care to email me a compressed folder full of storm pics, just to restart my collection? :D

bazzini-@hotmail.com

much appreciated
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thats happened to me a few times where i had to restore my computer, only to find out 2 years later everything is still in the computer i just had to search for it.

The Program i use is Ulead Photoimpact, not as good as Photoshop though. I just use the eraser like normal but usually put it (the photo) on a red background so i dont miss much. Also using a shadow in white or black can reveal the bits you missed or actually hide them :)
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Im think these are taking up too much room so iL just start a thread for 1 or 2 wallpapers in each.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

bula wrote: Thats happened to me a few times where i had to restore my computer, only to find out 2 years later everything is still in the computer i just had to search for it.

The Program i use is Ulead Photoimpact, not as good as Photoshop though. I just use the eraser like normal but usually put it (the photo) on a red background so i dont miss much. Also using a shadow in white or black can reveal the bits you missed or actually hide them :)
thats how i do it aswell, but takes to much time...need a faster way.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Super Cronk wrote:
bula wrote: Thats happened to me a few times where i had to restore my computer, only to find out 2 years later everything is still in the computer i just had to search for it.

thats how i do it aswell, but takes to much time...need a faster way.
u use photoshop?
u can right click the eraser and use the magic eraser, it wipes out a certain colour in that area, its hard for night photos because the black and the storm jersey blend well and the eraser takes out some of the jersey
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

yeah not a fan of the magic eraser tool...like you said if the background isnt all a certain colour then it takes out parts of the image you need.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah and even when it does work the edges are too rough so i usually just go right around the body and then start using the magic eraser on the rest of the image.