Re: Jake Webster chant

A place to post your suggestions for Storm based songs and chants!
pods
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Surandy wrote: He's Melbourne born
And he plays for Storm
He's a great player
And he's in form
I heard he was actualy born in NZ. Theres no doubt he was in melbourne when he was young, but an NZer told me he was born over there :/
Help edit the Rugby League Wikipedia - The Encyclopedia created for the people, by the people. Also the best thing to happen to Rugby League since Dally Messenger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_League
Allykat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

His mum told somebody after the rabbitohs game (was it you surandy) that he was born in moonee ponds leading me to belive that we were born at the same hospital ...hows that for a pick up line??? "we were born at the same hospital...how about it?"

hehe
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/allyz.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Allykat wrote:His mum told somebody after the rabbitohs game (was it you surandy) that he was born in moonee ponds leading me to belive that we were born at the same hospital ...hows that for a pick up line??? "we were born at the same hospital...how about it?"

hehe
I don't believe I've talked to his mum, but I have talked to his sister, brother and sister-in-law. Buzz has talked to his sister-in-law, haven't you Kuda? :wink:
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

I have - tho I haven't managed to ask her that question yet. I'll ask her at our next home game in 10 days! ;)
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Buzz wrote:I have - tho I haven't managed to ask her that question yet. I'll ask her at our next home game in 10 days! ;)
Ask her what question? Where Jake was born? It's Moonee Ponds, Victoria. It's been discussed at length somewhere on one of these bloody forums, actually probably all of the forums.
lotti

it says in his profile Mooney Ponds.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
bearsman
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

hey lotti arnt you a manly fan i was looking on a manly sight and a lotti was there?
MONY
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

yeh he is a Manly fan, to this day I dont know why he bothers to post sometimes on this site, he is renowned for posting crap......anyway he claims he is a Melbourne supporter too....I personally don't know how you can follow two teams but meh!!