Where is Cherry Poppins

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Where are you Chez?Are you still celebrating the win on Monday night? We miss your imput on our forum.. :lol:
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Lol awww :D

I watched the replay a number of times

What losses?
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Can`t believe that STORM vs manly(rd15) will be played on a Monday night and not on a Friday night.This proves the nrl hate both our teams still.This is going to be a blockbuster.what is wrong with channel noidea.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That is a very odd move.

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

It's after origin isn't it? Means we get the longest break before we play. Makes sense considering us and manly will have a few players in SOO.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

SOO is on June 13 then we play manly on the 18th.good thinking Freshy.At least our players will get a bit of a break before the monday game.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Its another dog act by Gallop the foul prick

game of the year and its Manly Night Football

FML
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Cherry_Poppins wrote:Its another dog act by Gallop the foul prick

game of the year and its Manly Night Football

FML
A somewhat cheeky comment ?
Or a curse waiting to backfire ?
We shall see.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Toovey complains he's short
His turn arounds that is :P
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Nup, an observation that we get Monday games at the frequency Brisbane get Friday games

Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[ Post made via Android ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

donkos always get looked after by the nrl,everyone else gets chopped and changed 5 day turnaround,8 days etc but donkos get regular 7 days between games. good on toovey for coming out and saying what he
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Toovey talking sense here, ratings should NOT give you an unfair advantage!!!

Broncos would rate well in Brisbane at 3am on a work night, so play them anytime like the rest of us cop!
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

surely any game on first on a friday night will rate well in qld... its bullshit and im sick of watching the play every week. it makes it a bad start to the weekend every week
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Its about time some coach grew a set of balls and showed how the news limited owned donkeys get the best scheduling to the point of unfair advantage, i'm shocked you guys aren't the other Friday game tbh....same owner which to be honest is a major conflict of interest

The sooner every news limited prick leaves the game for good the better, including the most pathetic excuse for a CEO Australia has ever seen

Always loved that tough little bastard, Mancrush supreme I have

Gallop though, passionate terrorists, un intoxicated innocent men getting suspended whilst woman bashing superstars who plead guilty get no Weeks (from the club is nut a suspension) while others guilty of the sabre come get a year,2000 chances Todd Carney....I guess the Inglis non suspension had nothing to do with him being an employee of Rupert Murdoch had nothing do with that right?

Inconsistent bastard with little to no sense nor business background, bring back Arko! He was consistent,He single handedly fight super league tooth and nail sending us broke in the process, this is one of many reasons I want that company bankrupt

I'd ban them from writing about the game if I had my way

Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cherry_Poppins wrote:Its about time some coach grew a set of balls and showed how the news limited owned donkeys get the best scheduling to the point of unfair advantage, i'm shocked you guys aren't the other Friday game tbh....same owner which to be honest is a major conflict of interest

The sooner every news limited prick leaves the game for good the better, including the most pathetic excuse for a CEO Australia has ever seen

Always loved that tough little bastard, Mancrush supreme I have

Gallop though, passionate terrorists, un intoxicated innocent men getting suspended whilst woman bashing superstars who plead guilty get no Weeks (from the club is nut a suspension) while others guilty of the sabre come get a year,2000 chances Todd Carney....I guess the Inglis non suspension had nothing to do with him being an employee of Rupert Murdoch had nothing do with that right?

Inconsistent bastard with little to no sense nor business background, bring back Arko! He was consistent,He single handedly fight super league tooth and nail sending us broke in the process, this is one of many reasons I want that company bankrupt

I'd ban them from writing about the game if I had my way

Cherry Poppins I am not sure if you are saying a club imposed suspension doesn't count. GI was suspended "indefinitely" at the time by the Storm which is why the NRL took no action because the Storm did. "Indefinitely" ended up meaning two weeks if I remember correctly.

But I agree there has been some inconsistencies with late night incidents and no suspensions eg Benji Marshall.