Cowardice and moderators

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Id like to bring to your attention the complete cowardice of TC

Definition of a troll is someone who inflames a crowd on a forum
which i did not and have not done,i simply put forward useful information
about 2 players who left and went onto greater success,while it is true
that most of them fall in a heap,its not all of them

This is not trolling,this is cold hard facts,a troll is someone like Hayneheadjob
which i am nothing like in the slightest

Calling someone a nasty word and then locking it so they cannot defend themselves
is the true meaning of cowardice,you are nothing short of what your calling me
and somehow you have a certain level of power around here,good call kid,the real
derailment was after i mentioned to certain players and i felt that there was a 2 sided
discussion which while away from the original thread,i was not going to let up on your
Bellamy love fest

Enjoy the rest of your time here
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

aww poor manly baby is upset about something happening on a storm forum......... get used it this feeling cause your gunna feel upset after round 1 ;D
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

storming wrote:aww poor manly baby is upset about something happening on a storm forum......... get used it this feeling cause your gunna feel upset after round 1 ;D
Lol yeah because we lost to you twice last year aye? oh wait sorry other way around!!! LOLOLOLOL
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

new year and new teams clown
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

storming wrote:new year and new teams clown

Yeah no more multi billion dollar storm team,see how Bellamy goes with
a level playing field
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

well since bellamys coaching got the players to the standard they are at to be worth so much, im pretty sure he could do it again with the 2011 squad
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

storming wrote:well since bellamys coaching got the players to the standard they are at to be worth so much, im pretty sure he could do it again with the 2011 squad

To bad he done jack shit for nsw,he was an aweful player himself
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

He admit he did not have the right skills to be a great player, but went out to play at 100% eve4ry time his was on the park. He played in a premiership team off the bench for Canberra, so he is a premiership player. Not be for a shit player!!!!

NSW do not have the players to beat Queensland. The coach can only do so much, they do stop players from dropping the ball or letting the opposition score.

You are beginning to so stupid, so give up.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

LOL TCoward decided he would sent me a warning because his feelings got hurt

As right as you may be they can ban your ip....which means you need to reset
your modem(new IP addy),they can ban your account,meaning you have to make a new
email address and start a new account

How embarrassing for you guys that people can so easily circumvent your perceived
power,something you should really look into incase a real troll shows his head around
these parts,me bringing up successful former melbourne players is nothing on what a
real troll would do,perhaps add an ignore button?

Anyway NSW was only missing a halfback (Brainless selectors or brainless coach?)
since he took over,we had good players in the forward pack and singling one out
was a cat act when it was obviously his strategy that had failed against a clubless
coach,On the park he was only filling in the numbers,look up his highlights,its either
cheering or screaming *lima lima lima duck*,he wasnt even a Jarrod Warea-Hargraves,he was a player
the calibre of Lang's son,his retirement meant nothing to anybody besides a few
of his teams fans who may or may not have perved on him,he may have had goat
pictures of his coach as White (Grats on ridding yourselves of a marshmellow) must
have of him

Now we get another myth coaching NSW,Ricky Stuart who had skills as a player
but was never a leader of men

Congrats to Lockyer,Smith,Thurston etc on winning yet another origin series in a
row,when will this be over?,QLD said if NSW won 4 in a row origin was dead,how is
it remotely alive??
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

The Eagle wrote:LOL TCoward decided he would sent me a warning because his feelings got hurt
The warning issued was:
You have been asked time and again not to divert Melbourne Storm related threads with your manly-centric postings.
The fact is that trolling takes many forms and there are a number of users here who *DO* consider that you are repeatedly baiting the Storm supporters who are the focus of this site.

I am not asking this time, I am telling you. The Melbourne Storm forum is for discussion of things directly relating to MSRLFC. This generally does not include past players unless related to their time at Melbourne.
If that indicates my 'cowardice', then so be it. I find it interesting though that more than 76% of your posts are in the Melbourne Storm forum, and the predominance of them refer to Manly players.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Could be that you both need to take a chill pill and grow up !!!!
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

Rose Madder wrote:Could be that you both need to take a chill pill and grow up !!!!
good words!

eagle does drift off course with stuff, but sadly some of us follow him with it. saying that he did need reminding that the sun doesn't rise and set for manly alone!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

FFS Eagle I've defended you in the past but seriously take a look at your posts. You are as bad as Lotti at bringing woManly into pretty much everything you post.
Eagle2008
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

storming wrote:
Rose Madder wrote:Could be that you both need to take a chill pill and grow up !!!!
good words!

eagle does drift off course with stuff, but sadly some of us follow him with it. saying that he did need reminding that the sun doesn't rise and set for manly alone!
Well i still say i didnt drift off path,i reminded some merkin that not everyone who leaves
is absolute garbage,btw see how hard that wasnt? Its tempting to actually become a troll
instead of writing useful information,i think ive proven my point on lack of security to
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

looks like the eagle got his feathers plucked...