Planning to ditch my Foxtel subscription, however...

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I still want to watch NRL and Melbourne Storm games.

I'm really tempted to either get Fetch TV or Foxtel on Xbox 360, however the only reason I have Foxtel is to watch NRL, English Premier League and the NFL. I noticed that Fetch TV or FXbox360 do not carry the Fox Sports channels.

I was wondering if I dump Foxtel, can I still watch the NRL either by P2P (no names, no pack drill) or VPN? Are they reliable in regards to the quality of a regular foxtel broadcast?

Cheers to the BaiStand & StormNation
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

P2P is a bit hit or miss.
You have to rely on someone re-broadcasting & the viewing quality is dependent on their bandwidth/broadband as well as your own.

I've found the ESL coverage of a more consistent quality than the NRL.

I'm restricted as I don't have cable,so No Foxtel :-\
Hope this info helps.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

MENACING*STORM wrote:I still want to watch NRL and Melbourne Storm games.

I'm really tempted to either get Fetch TV or Foxtel on Xbox 360, however the only reason I have Foxtel is to watch NRL, English Premier League and the NFL. I noticed that Fetch TV or FXbox360 do not carry the Fox Sports channels.

I was wondering if I dump Foxtel, can I still watch the NRL either by P2P (no names, no pack drill) or VPN? Are they reliable in regards to the quality of a regular foxtel broadcast?

Cheers to the BaiStand & StormNation

The only time i watch feeds is when we're on a delay(Manly) however there should be a basic
package available to you with just sports and the main channels surely,i will post who i stream
with but at the moment im not sure who it is,it requires 100posts online and the quality makes
it hard to distinguish William Hopoate from Tony Williams....
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

cheers Bourbon Rat and Eagle for the input. I will try my luck with the P2P sites recommended and let you know how.I go.