Im Back!

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
stormsucks
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hey everyone im back.....yes you may think that I went into hiding after you guys beat us but the truth is that you beat us fair and square...but we are still in finals calculations!!!!! im so proud of our guys,we bounced back so strongly after the game against u guys. well thats all i wanted to say cos some people in here have said that my team has no heart and surely they have proved you wrong......
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Back in finals calculations but whether you actually make it is 2 different things.  In all fairness, the Raiders performance tonight was nothing to write home about. 2 tries against the run of play. You guys need a decent halfback otherwise you will remain a mediocre team.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mmmkay.....so who are you again? You make out as if we're all meant to know who you are and even noticed your "absence" but i wouldn't have a effin clue who you are let alone that you actually went somewhere  ???

So who do you support anyway?
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormsucks wrote: Hey everyone im back.....yes you may think that I went into hiding after you guys beat us but the truth is that you beat us fair and square...but we are still in finals calculations!!!!! im so proud of our guys,we bounced back so strongly after the game against u guys. well thats all i wanted to say cos some people in here have said that my team has no heart and surely they have proved you wrong......
proved us wrong??? WTF are you babbling on about,who cares what you think and what your team does..whoever that may be.You are living in a world of self grandeur my insignificant little friend,now run along and try and catch up with that life that seems to have escaped you :tool:
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

haha.. that was pretty funny..
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Your parents obviously don't supervise your interet use?
2012 premiers. Legit.
stormsucks
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

typical melbourne supporters. i didnt even come in to bag u out and i even acknowledged that your team beat mine fair and square. I guess playing for no points is taking its toll. U lima lima lima duck twits
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormsucks wrote: typical melbourne supporters. i didnt even come in to bag u out and i even acknowledged that your team beat mine fair and square. I guess playing for no points is taking its toll. U *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!*en twits
The only twit is ur Chairman McIntyre
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormsucks wrote: typical melbourne supporters. i didnt even come in to bag u out and i even acknowledged that your team beat mine fair and square. I guess playing for no points is taking its toll. U *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!*en twits
Look at your sign in name you little girl, thats all the ammo we need to bag you out.  You have School tomorrow pack your bag & P$%s off
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Since I have our CBR troll of ignore I only get what 'others' keep quoting  ](*,)
but if coming here brightens the boredom of living in the cold an lonely heart of spindom,then knock ya self out  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon trolls make it so much more fun,i love shooting this homeless kids down
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Has joel monoghan contracted rabies yet?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Not sure ? But he may be developing an allergic reaction to - WOLFBANE :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields