CHEATS!!!!

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

SO many trolls & only one button required - Democracy at work - THANX BUZZ  ;D
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

HayneHeadbutt wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
HayneHeadbutt wrote: we weren't over paying our players, we were paying for a storm player. even with our money the storm were still cheating the cap!
Parramatta cheated and got caught
Cry more Parrasite
Parramatta was fined,Atleast when the storm did it they won something
unlike your pitiful little band
comparing Parra's breach to the Storms is like comparing a punch to the arm to murder. and the storm won nothing! it was all stripped from them. the record books no longer say storm won anything in 2007 and 2009!

and thanks for the 4 points manly gave us this year when we beat them TWICE!!!!!
Lol yeah one the touchies got fired for and the other we felt sorry for our pathetic feeder club who will NEVER win a premiership
funny how you remember melbourne not being in the NRL,from memory they were introduced in the 1st year of the NRL however
may have played SL
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

funny how you remember melbourne not being in the NRL,from memory they were introduced in the 1st year of the NRL however
may have played SL
Close but no cigar  ;D
Originally formed as a Super League club,(which I guess fuels a lot of the hatred).
I actually have one of the early Melbourne Storm stickers - It has the SL hologram in the corner.The bloodletting betwixt ARL & Rupert came before we even took the field,so technically never played as a Super League team.

Here's an odd fact - Our trophy cabinet holds a trophy we can only lose if S.A. is given an NRL team.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
thunder
Squall
Squall

HayneHeadbutt wrote: none of your damn business. old enough to remember the NRL before it had a Melbourne team, and I'm guessing I'll be old enough to see the NRL without a Melbourne team again!
And you'll never get to see Parra win another Grand Final  i your lifetime! LOSERS! The 80's were such a long time ago! At least you can thank your shitty club for the memories because thats all you'll ever have!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon Rat wrote:
may have played SL
Close but no cigar  ;D
Originally formed as a Super League club,(which I guess fuels a lot of the hatred).
I actually have one of the early Melbourne Storm stickers - It has the SL hologram in the corner.The bloodletting betwixt ARL & Rupert came before we even took the field,so technically never played as a Super League team.

Here's an odd fact - Our trophy cabinet holds a trophy we can only lose if S.A. is given an NRL team.
LOLWUT?!?!?!?!
So Storm was going to play super league starting from the year both super league and the ARL league disbanded and reformed into the NRL?
I always thought it was a lovechild of super league and the ARL
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler