a complaint

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

lotti wrote: not unless I change it KK and you're one of the prime suspects I have of who is changing my title.  This is exactly what I'm saying untill I change it to bring on the Warriors or what ever team we're playing that week I want to be left alone that means I don't want any pms, anyone to change my karma, anyone to change my user title because I'm not ready to fully come back as a member just yet and Buzz knows a couple of the reasons I stopped posting before.  Now I'm going to change my title back to leave me alone, consider me a non member because that's what I want to be considered as until further notice, understand? Oh and to the person that changed it to this waaa waaa I'm a big sook feel sorry for me
it appears to me that you're not a decent person a decent person would respect another person's wishes to be left alone.

How dare you point the finger at KK when it might not even be him and it could be someone else. In matter of Fact, this whole thread is about you cracking the shit.

Btw, If you want to make a complaint maybe pm'ing Buzz or one of the admin, instead of making some BS post about being a memeber and being a non member. It is like you following Manly and then regnege and supporting Melbourne. Please JUST MAKE UP YOUR bLOODy MIND!!!!. GEES
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
lotti

AAS if I knew who was constantly changing my user title then I would've pm'ed Buzz and complained but since I didn't and still don't I decided to ask the person via this topic to stop, this isn't the first time I've cracked the shit at someone the last time was when I cracked it at Tigger and I lost my editing and deleting privledges because Buzz thought I would delete those posts which I had no intention of doing.  Please guys just leave me alone, Buzz will be the first person to know when I'm ready to be back back as I'll snowball him and I'll also change my title to bring on (insert the team we're playing here) until then please leave me alone.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

I swear it wasnt me.....but if i had thought of something funny enough i probably would haev changed it  ;-)

but yeah seriously lotti...grow up. as for having a boyfriend, i couldnt imagine anybody being in love with you....i imagine even your parents have difficulty in admitting your their child.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Buzz let me remind you of 2 periods last year when I didn't post the 1st one was from the 19th of November to the 11th of December when because of I was offended by one of Super Cronk's jokes remember how I said I was ignoring everyone?
musta been a good joke...what did i say?

ps: looks like KK changed your title again  :lol:

lotti

index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=4&topic ... 6#msg81126 post 12, just one of many posts of yours I've been offended by.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Relax! Get over it! No one takes it seriously, nor should you.

At very least, stop giving them ammo and painting a target on your chest.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
lotti

TC if someone wrote things about you on a public forum would you simply dismiss it?  I have asked to be left alone and that has been ignored and I am seriously considering leaving this place and I don't want to in the past it has cheered me up when certain people have made me feel the same way Super Cronk has made me feel I also suspect me leaving is exactly what Super Cronk, Kimmorley Killer, Tigger, Buzz, Theif, AAS and possibly you want.  I am now asking to please be left alone that includes my Karma, my user title, not being pmed until I am ready to do things like suggest things on here, try and get a snowball fight going using the item in the shop.
lotti

I didn't always dislike KimmorleyKiller and the others, I even sent KimmorleyKiller the karma boosters but then he posted something I didn't like, with Super Cronk I had tolerated his posts until he included me in that joke about KimmorleyKiller also the Orford things that were in my user title the reason I got so upset about them was because that was the kinds of things certain people were saying to me last year and you know how those people made me feel.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

lotti wrote: TC if someone wrote things about you on a public forum would you simply dismiss it?  I have asked to be left alone and that has been ignored and I am seriously considering leaving this place and I don't want to in the past it has cheered me up when certain people have made me feel the same way Super Cronk has made me feel I also suspect me leaving is exactly what Super Cronk, Kimmorley Killer, Tigger, Buzz, Theif, AAS and possibly you want.  I am now asking to please be left alone that includes my Karma, my user title, not being pmed until I am ready to do things like suggest things on here, try and get a snowball fight going using the item in the shop.
Hey...your the one that keeps touching my karma you drop kick. Get the hint and leave will you....the only pople that dont want you to leave are those that feel sorry for you and are willing to put up with your stupid rants and dumb posts.  piss off.

Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

lol'ing so hard.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Dani_ wrote: lol'ing so hard.
Me too  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
lotti

Super Cronk wrote:
lotti wrote: TC if someone wrote things about you on a public forum would you simply dismiss it?  I have asked to be left alone and that has been ignored and I am seriously considering leaving this place and I don't want to in the past it has cheered me up when certain people have made me feel the same way Super Cronk has made me feel I also suspect me leaving is exactly what Super Cronk, Kimmorley Killer, Tigger, Buzz, Theif, AAS and possibly you want.  I am now asking to please be left alone that includes my Karma, my user title, not being pmed until I am ready to do things like suggest things on here, try and get a snowball fight going using the item in the shop.
Hey...your the one that keeps touching my karma you drop kick. Get the hint and leave will you....the only pople that dont want you to leave are those that feel sorry for you and are willing to put up with your stupid rants and dumb posts.  piss off.
I'll talk to you either in the chatroom or MSN not here.  Dani, Tigger it's not a funny topic.
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

lotti wrote: index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=4&topic ... 6#msg81126 post 12, just one of many posts of yours I've been offended by.
If you took that seriously,you need to loosen up abit.
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
lotti

CrazyAboutCooper wrote:
lotti wrote: index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=4&topic ... 6#msg81126 post 12, just one of many posts of yours I've been offended by.
If you took that seriously,you need to loosen up abit.
I was offended by being used in a joke abut someone on here I don't like Super Cronk could've used anyone on this forum but he used me.  I have emailed KimmorleyKiller, Super Cronk and Surandy using an email address I rarely use on MSN so we can move this off the public domain.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

the only thing that needs to move out of the public domain is you lotti.

i dont use that email anymore....and no i dont want to talk to you on msn....ild rather talk to a brick wall. just leave the bai stand and you wont get anymore "offensive" jokes said about you....