R.I.P Heath Ledger

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

judge and jury and medical examiner, aswell as supporting two nrl teams.....multi-skilled indeed!

Kidding lotti....you just make it soooo easy.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Surandy wrote:
Super Cronk wrote: well case closed then. Lotti says it was an accident.
I think Lotti must be a judge.
or a coroner
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
lotti

I'm not a judge, just going by what his family and friends have said and according to a doctor yesterday I think said that the cocktail of drugs he was taking could be deadly.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
lotti

The NYC medical examiner's office has ruled that Heath Ledger died of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs.
Told you it was an accident.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Pish. It's impossible to know if an overdose was an accident as the person is dead.
Last edited by KimmorleyKiller on Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

lotti wrote: The NYC medical examiner's office has ruled that Heath Ledger died of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs.
Told you it was an accident.
lol. Doesnt change a thing. He mixed a bunch of painkillers and other "legal" drugs. He probably used them to get some sort of high from it...but over did it. he knew how much he was supposed to take.

Mini Chick
Squall
Squall

lol. Doesnt change a thing. He mixed a bunch of painkillers and other "legal" drugs. He probably used them to get some sort of high from it...but over did it. he knew how much he was supposed to take.
Yes and no. Depends what mental state you're in at the time. If the meds were for anxiety and sleeping issues then there's a chance you're really not thinking straight - lack of sleep impedes your barin and anxiety is hardly a walk in the park.
lotti

Heath had been upping the dose without consulting his doctor(something you shouldn't do with any medication) because they had stopped working plus one of the pills he was taking has serious side effects.  Not seeing The Dark Knight which is the latest Batman movie and said to be Heath's finest work, it's the reason he was having trouble sleeping his role in it which is the Joker is alot darker than the Joker we've seen in the past.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Mini Chick wrote:
Yes and no. Depends what mental state you're in at the time. If the meds were for anxiety and sleeping issues then there's a chance you're really not thinking straight - lack of sleep impedes your barin and anxiety is hardly a walk in the park.

Yeah but seems unlikely IMO. I reckon he was using them the way they were not meant forand over did it. guess he is the only one that knows tho.

perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

lotti wrote: Heath had been upping the dose without consulting his doctor(something you shouldn't do with any medication) because they had stopped working plus one of the pills he was taking has serious side effects.  Not seeing The Dark Knight which is the latest Batman movie and said to be Heath's finest work, it's the reason he was having trouble sleeping his role in it which is the Joker is alot darker than the Joker we've seen in the past.
And you know this how you good mates with him lotti
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/danny___boi/cooperthecronk2.jpg
lotti

it's been reported in the media.
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

you havent changed a bit lol.  just cause its in the media does that make it true??????.  come on its just specltation and to be honest the guy is dead now surley everyone can just let him be. 
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/danny___boi/cooperthecronk2.jpg
lotti

Heath himself said in the media that he was taking Stilnox and that it was because of his role as the Joker it had disturbed him, it would disturb anyone playing a murderous, crazy clown.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

i think the reason he took the drugs was just because he was working so hard, not so much because of the role he was playing. Seriously he was acting for how many years? Find it hard to believe that a actor got so "disturbed" by playing a role that he had to resort to meds. I mean there is alot more disturbing roles out there, seen the movie hostel? or what about American physcho?

this quote from an article in the SMH a few weeks back:
In an interview with The New York Times in November, Ledger admitted his role as the Joker in the upcoming film The Dark Knight had made him feel so stressed he was unable to sleep.

"Last week I probably slept an average of two hours a night," he said. "I couldn't stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going," Ledger said.
So i think that shows it was more the fact that he was trying so hard to do the job and getting so envolved that he was taking the medication.

And how long has the Dark knight now been out of production? Ild imagine it finished atleast a few months before his death....why would he still be taking it if the movie was finished and he wasnt performing anymore?

or is it a case of post traumatic stress syndrome? he was so disturbed weeks or even months later he continued to take the drugs, and he had been taking it so long he knew how much to take, and heath even admitted to the drug not working once and said he had to take another one...then he fell into a deep sleep and woke up an hour later feeling "agitated"...so he must have had an idea that the drug wasnt very reliable.