looking for ppl to go to games with

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
wenjo
Squall
Squall

I am looking for ppl/person to go or meet at the games, I know the season has finished but I thought I would get in early!!!!!!!!!!
I have been a storm fan since the beginning and try and go to most of the home games, although i like the ppl I sit near they aren't what I am looking for and a the guy is use to go to the games with has moved away and is hit and miss if he does go.

I don't really know any fellow mad storm fans so I thought I would ask ppl here.

Wenjo
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Where do you sit wenjo?
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

wenjo wrote:
I don't really know any fellow mad storm fans so I thought I would ask ppl here.
If it's mad Storm fans you want to meet then you only need to visit The Bai Stand. They welcome anyone and are as mad as they come! ;)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Christabella wrote:
wenjo wrote:
If it's mad Storm fans you want to meet then you only need to visit The Bai Stand. They welcome anyone and are as mad as they come! ;)
I'm not mad - just 'special'  ;-) :lol:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
thinga87
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm special too... but we're all "SPECIAL" in our different ways  :lol:
CAPT KREMIN
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Tigger wrote:
Christabella wrote:
wenjo wrote:
I would not leave out mad itself, just ask your man or the kids!!!!. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wen, Look I had a incident early last year where i was spat on by the away supporters but i stayed in the Bai Stand area after that, I have had so much fun that i stand near them all the time.

I enjoyed the 6+ or so games that i went to this year. I would not have gone if it was anything else than the bai stand.
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

CAPT KREMIN wrote:
Tigger wrote:
Christabella wrote: If it's mad Storm fans you want to meet then you only need to visit The Bai Stand. They welcome anyone and are as mad as they come! ;)
I would not leave out mad itself, just ask your man or the kids!!!!. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wen, Look I had a incident early last year where i was spat on by the away supporters but i stayed in the Bai Stand area after that, I have had so much fun that i stand near them all the time.

I enjoyed the 6+ or so games that i went to this year. I would not have gone if it was anything else than the bai stand.

Don't you hate it when people click on "remember my Password" and you don't realise?

Damn dad, I just made hes post count grow by 1 lol

That last post was from Me
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
wenjo
Squall
Squall

Tigger, I sit down the Yarra end of the T stand in the reserved area but am thinking of moving?
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

We have just upgraded to reserved seats but the after party is always good to catch up
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Come Waltz the Bai Stand, Wenj - just look for the banner.  ;D
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Maybe we should let people know where we are at OP,(and some of has have been there so long we're like permanent fixtures  ;D )
This is my little groups spot
Before the move to Colonial we called it 'The Pig Pen' because it got messy in the wet,(some got messy without the wet  :lol: )
Now it plays host to a tombstone,some flags,people that wear silly hats & still get messy  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
wenjo
Squall
Squall

Thanks for all that info, sounds like the Bai Stand is the place to be in 2008?
Filthy Teeve
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

And if you become a regular in the stand, we'll even 'inscribe' your name in the concrete for you mate. Speaking of which, a little way off I know, but Tigger/Buzz/etc remind me to bring an inscriber for first home game. We'll make it last all season this time!
Smoking Is The Leading Cause Of Statistics
wenjo
Squall
Squall

Thanks Filthy Tee, I have had my storm tatt for a couple of weeks, I agree with Billy when he said "it bloody hurts"  having my name inscribed on the Bai Stand Step is my next goal.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hey everyone,

I am new on here,and just wondering,where is the best spot to sit?I am getting a 08 membership,but have no idea where the best area to get seats is.

Any advice would be appricated! :D
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...