Fav Album / best concert ever

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

just thought id add another thread in relation to mthe first album first concert.

my fav Cd well i have a few toss up between.

Powderfinger double allegic
Korn self titled
Mettlica .. and justice for all

as for concerts there are a few id say 99 BDO was one of my favs
Tea Party at Monash uni
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/danny___boi/cooperthecronk2.jpg
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Hmm, too many to choose from. Probably go with Metallica - Ride The Lightning as favorite album. Favorite concert? Umm, Motley Crue on their 1990 tour.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Quite the tough choice, a sentimental choice is Jimmy Eat World - Bleed America (a little lame i know) Yoshimi battles the pink robots - The flaming lips and perhaps Revolver - The Beatles...

Best show ive seen was Little Birdy with the childhood sweetheart...:sunny:

Wolfmother and Muse rocked also...
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Favourite album - that's a toughie, but I'll try to narrow it down... :wink:
Shihad - "The General Electric"
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - "Now I Got Worry"
Pink Floyd - "Wish You Were Here"
Midnight Oil - "Head Injuries"

Favourite concert: Corduroy @ the Palace (Pollyanna @ the Espy was cool too)
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Most recent best concert, Billy Joel at Acer Arena Sydney November 2006 and I have been to many many concerts over the years! :D :D

The Living End never fail to deliver, one of the best live bands ever! :D

Many favourite albums, any Choirboys, Dragon, Paul Kelly, The Beatles, the list goes on!!

Love my music as much as I love my footy! :D :D

and I hate Wolfmother and Jet!!!  :x :x

Cheers
Bunnies :D :D
Last edited by bunnies on Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

yeah i have see quite a few live performances and love my music just as much as my footy.

The smashing pumkins were good. 
Filthy Teeve
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Greatest Album ever made: Tool - Aenima. Turn off the lights, smoke a J if that's your thing, turn it up and you'll wonder where the last 78:36 of your life went. Magic.

Greatest Gig ever played: Pearl Jam, Rod Laver Arena, March 98, show 3. Eddie Vedder - One of only two men I'd ever turn for.

The Bai Stand Honky's would like to express that any comments made by Mr Teeve in relation to this topic may not accurately reflect, but probably should, the opinions of the Bai Stand itself
Smoking Is The Leading Cause Of Statistics
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

So Teeve, who's the other guy?? Huh?? Come on you can tell us - we're all friends here ............  :P
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

Filthy Teeve wrote: Greatest Album ever made: Tool - Aenima. Turn off the lights, smoke a J if that's your thing, turn it up and you'll wonder where the last 78:36 of your life went. Magic.

Greatest Gig ever played: Pearl Jam, Rod Laver Arena, March 98, show 3. Eddie Vedder - One of only two men I'd ever turn for.

The Bai Stand Honky's would like to express that any comments made by Mr Teeve in relation to this topic may not accurately reflect, but probably should, the opinions of the Bai Stand itself

I agree with the tool album totaly awsome changed my life.  I was at the same concert my fav part w3hen they did PORCH
Filthy Teeve
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Seriously PS? Nice one buddy. Don't remember Porch itself. Twas 18 at the time and found the Triple J broadcast of the show on a CD for $50 at a local bootlegging shop. $50 was oodles of $$$ back then, and it sat there for months. The day I finally saved enough to buy it, some bastard had beaten me to it and I've never seen it since. Grrrr. From memory it went from three hours, is that right? Eddie running across the stage with an Aussie flag tied around his neck like Superman, changing the lyrics to Hail Hail to something really poignant at the time that I can't for the life of me remember now (if I had the cd I could *grumble grumble*). 

And Tigger, the other man is.... Richard Branson... my business hero! And no, it's not for the goatee.
Smoking Is The Leading Cause Of Statistics
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

And here I was thinking the 'Don' was your other man ...................  :lol: :lol:
Him or Buddy Jesus  ;-)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

Filthy Teeve wrote: Seriously PS? Nice one buddy. Don't remember Porch itself. Twas 18 at the time and found the Triple J broadcast of the show on a CD for $50 at a local bootlegging shop. $50 was oodles of $$$ back then, and it sat there for months. The day I finally saved enough to buy it, some bastard had beaten me to it and I've never seen it since. Grrrr. From memory it went from three hours, is that right? Eddie running across the stage with an Aussie flag tied around his neck like Superman, changing the lyrics to Hail Hail to something really poignant at the time that I can't for the life of me remember now (if I had the cd I could *grumble grumble*). 

And Tigger, the other man is.... Richard Branson... my business hero! And no, it's not for the goatee.
ahh I was there the night before cause I taped that triple J recording the night after played it in my car till it was warn out
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Fave Album:
So many great albums to chose from, but for 30 years the one I keep coming back to is
Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.

Fave Gig:
That's really hard, there's an absolute mountain to chose from. Clapton Unplugged was awesome, Bowie, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Deep Purple, Queen, Motorhead, Iron Maiden, Genesis and a little known band called The Barking Spiders; the list goes on and on....

Ok.....in no particular order, my top 5....
Jethro Tull - Under wraps
David Bowie - Reality
Toyah (Hammersmith Odeon. Age 14, said I was staying at a mate's place, and then hitch-hiked some 200km down to London)  :o
The Angels (Sometime mid eighties, Royal Antler, Narabeen. Angry Anderson joined them on stage)
James Morrison (At The Basement until about 4am one very drunken weekend)
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Filthy Teeve wrote: .....One of only two men I'd ever turn for.
*GASP*

Only one for me - The Thin White Duke himself
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Your all gay.

Its Mike Hussey or nothing for me...your not a man unless you'd turn for 'The Huss'
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT