Oops!! ROFL

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Perhaps you know that sinking feeling when a single keystroke accidentally destroys hours of work. Now imagine wiping out a disk drive containing information for an account worth $US38 billion ($A48 billion).

That's what happened to a computer technician reformatting a disk drive at the Alaska Department of Revenue. While doing routine maintenance work, the technician accidentally deleted applicant information for an oil-funded account - one of Alaska residents' biggest perks - and mistakenly reformatted the backup drive, as well.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/h ... 07365.html

How would you feel??  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Filthy Teeve
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

That is one of the worst feelings in the world. It's the same one as when you check your pocket or handbag for your wallet and you can't immediately find it. Twas captured perfectly on the face of the mother of "Kevin!" in Home Alone. Yeah you know the one, that "Oh sh*t, what have I done?" feeling. 
Smoking Is The Leading Cause Of Statistics
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That technician would doubtless have seen their life flash infront of their eyes when they realised how badly they'd buggered up  #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH