The Cure

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

For anybody who has tix for this concert in Melbourne, you will not come away disappointed! :D :D

We were at the Entertainment Centre in Sydney last night to experience the brilliance of Robert Smith and his band! :D :D  Three and a half hours plus 3 encores, and everybody wanting even more!! :D :D

It is up there as one of the best concerts I have had the fortune to experience, absolutely fantastic from the time they all stepped on stage! :D :D

If there tix still available, grab them!

Cheers
Bunnies, Stormboy and Tazzie :D :) :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Brownzay
Squall
Squall

I was thinkign of going but the gams on tomorrow, and I dont have that sort of money anyway.
I can play a forest and a few other songs :)
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Brownzay wrote: I was thinkign of going but the gams on tomorrow, and I dont have that sort of money anyway.
I can play a forest and a few other songs :)
Same here. I've got their Greatest Hits DVD, and some assorted Cure tracks on my iPod, including covers of "Love Will Tear Us Apart" by Joy Division, and Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze", so I'll just have to be contented with that...

I also have an article I cut out of the Herald Sun (dated August 2003), which I stuck on my wall just above my computer monitor :mrgreen:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Brownzay
Squall
Squall

Coem to think of it, and the boys jam along to those two songs aswell.. Good taste :P
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I didn't realise they were playing so soon til I saw the 'Goths' and the older fans lining up outside Rod Laver as I left the Graveyard today.

This would've been a good one to go to.

Killing an Arab was a fantastic song in it's day (maybe not such a good 'politically correct' title for a song these days).

Caterpillar
Love Cats
Close to Me
Friday I'm in Love

Love it.