Goal as posted by Neddy Seagoon

Anything can go here - meet new people, post jokes - whatever! BYO bibs though!
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Sorry Neddy but that thread was designed with a purpose more than having a go at the latest addition to the forum.
Neddy Seagoon wrote: www.melbournevictory.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28014
Goal wrote:I was gonna go to a Storm game once, just to kill some time, then I found out I had to pay to get in . . .

I wish the Storm would just *I SHOULDN'T SWEAR, But I have anger issues!* off to another city.

It's a manufactured team engineered by Rupert Murdoch to try to nationalize this league.

It's a waste of time.

Cheers.
Goal wrote:Quote:
Originally Posted by MDL: 
me either....let's see how smug this *I SHOULDN'T SWEAR, But I have anger issues!* is now.....all football fans should as a matter of principle boycott Storm games...also run them down on SEN any chance you get....

Absolutely! I'd like to be offered free tickets to a storm game on SEN and then say "The storm? What's that? . . . Oh right that rugby club thing, yeah nah I can't I'm putting a needle down the eye of my penis that night"
Goal wrote:Quote:
Originally Posted by MDL: 
hopefully Stroms crowds drop, further decreasing their bargaining power over the new stadium & Waldron is made to look like the c_cksucker that he is......

I don't know what a Brian Waldron is, but I agree with what you say about Storm.
Goal wrote:I could play for the Storm if I put on another 50 kgs. I could be their star player.
Goal wrote:Plus i'm recently unemployed.
Goal wrote:I live in Melbourne, and I resent feeling like I have to barrack for the storm, so I cheer for the Canterbury Bulldogs.
Goal wrote:Which rugby league team was sacrificed to make room for this joker outfit?
Goal wrote:I barrack for whoever plays the storm.
Goal wrote:Now that we know that NRL teams engage in group sex with chubby 19 year olds, I have a question:

What do Billy Slater and Cameron White and whoever else do while Geyer, Inglis, Cronk, King and oh shit I don't know any other players, have their fun with their girl?

Cos they would have to wait, wouldn't they?

If I was organizing a gangbang for my teammates, I would probably arrange for there to be more girls than guys. Unless of course I was gay.
We're giving up our extra seat capacity for a team that was manufactured to create a superleague because Fox couldn't get the rights to the NRL?
Last edited by Christabella on Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tis OK Christa, I understand - I probably should have put that post here to begin with - my bad  :oops:

But it was something I thought I should bring to everyone's attention (although I think somehow we all suspected it to begin with ;-) )
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

LOL... kids theses days. :lol:
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I thought he was a wogball follower. Have a look at hes e-mail address.

I am positive he was banned previously
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

You know.........................
Even though I grew up in the North of England - I never really took to football,(soccer) & after reading some of the crap on the Victory forum.
I'm REALLY glad that I didn't  ;D
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

bourbon_rat wrote: You know.........................
Even though I grew up in the North of England - I never really took to football,(soccer) & after reading some of the crap on the Victory forum.
I'm REALLY glad that I didn't  ;D
It is possible to hold positive opinions of more than one sport. I really wanted to go to the A-League final last season despite my team's failure but Thinga couldn't get that weekend off work ... so we went to Rd 1 of the NRL instead.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
la_lis
Squall
Squall

Being someone, who's grown up with AFL and Soccer and a HUGE follow of all three (league, afl and soccer) otherwise known as a "cross-coder" i just want to point out that not all soccer fans are like that... I am a bit confused about the comments, i think i might have missed something, but as christinabella said, its quite possible to have an appreciation and love of all codes. People like those, whom was quoted, are band wagon jumpers. "I follow the a-league, therefore i must hate rugby" They are not true lovers' of the codes, just pretenders. Please dont let them shape your perception of us 'cross-coders' we are usually quite nice people, and tend not to bite...unless you spill my bourbon at a game...hahaha
cheers,
la_lis
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

la_lis wrote:Being someone, who's grown up with AFL and Soccer and a HUGE follow of all three (league, afl and soccer) otherwise known as a "cross-coder" i just want to point out that not all soccer fans are like that... I am a bit confused about the comments, i think i might have missed something, but as christinabella said, its quite possible to have an appreciation and love of all codes. People like those, whom was quoted, are band wagon jumpers. "I follow the a-league, therefore i must hate rugby" They are not true lovers' of the codes, just pretenders. Please dont let them shape your perception of us 'cross-coders' we are usually quite nice people, and tend not to bite...unless you spill my bourbon at a game...hahaha
cheers,
la_lis
I too follow more than one code (league, union, soccer/football), and I know that the majority of the round-ball code's fans are certainly not of the lowest common denominator - far from it, in fact. The same applies for all sport - they all have their admirable & despicable elements (players as well as fans).
The bigoted, self-righteous, ignorant pomposity which permeates comments such as those I quoted in the opening post only serves to display the opposite end (a minuscule minority) of a wide spectrum which may be found amongst the followers of any given sport...
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

* Shrugs shoulders *
After seeing the thuggery of Liverpool & Manchester fans as a teenager,then seeing the seats were I sit at OP 'torn out' by Victorian soccer fans - I'm going to need A LOT of convincing  :?
Those fans may be the minority but they are the only ones that the general public sees & hears  :(
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Goat
Squall
Squall

Neddy Seagoon wrote:
la_lis wrote:Being someone, who's grown up with AFL and Soccer and a HUGE follow of all three (league, afl and soccer) otherwise known as a "cross-coder" i just want to point out that not all soccer fans are like that... I am a bit confused about the comments, i think i might have missed something, but as christinabella said, its quite possible to have an appreciation and love of all codes. People like those, whom was quoted, are band wagon jumpers. "I follow the a-league, therefore i must hate rugby" They are not true lovers' of the codes, just pretenders. Please dont let them shape your perception of us 'cross-coders' we are usually quite nice people, and tend not to bite...unless you spill my bourbon at a game...hahaha
cheers,
la_lis
I too follow more than one code (league, union, soccer/football), and I know that the majority of the round-ball code's fans are certainly not of the lowest common denominator - far from it, in fact. The same applies for all sport - they all have their admirable & despicable elements (players as well as fans).
The bigoted, self-righteous, ignorant pomposity which permeates comments such as those I quoted in the opening post only serves to display the opposite end (a minuscule minority) of a wide spectrum which may be found amongst the followers of any given sport...
*nod* Quite right . . . there are a lot of nimrods out there. 
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Capra hircus (Goat) :mrgreen:  :twisted:

BTW does anyone remember Shaun Micallef's hilarious "David McGahan's World" sketches? Near the end of each sketch, there is almost always about 2 seconds-worth of footage of what David McGahan (Micallef) refers to as "goats" or "goaty creatures" or "some sort of goat" :lol: This same footage shows up in another series of Micallef sketches, where David McGahan plays "Roger Explosion: Secret Agent". They can all be found on "The Incompleat Shaun Micallef" DVD... 
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Goat
Squall
Squall

Neddy Seagoon wrote: Capra hircus (Goat) :mrgreen:  :twisted:

BTW does anyone remember Shaun Micallef's hilarious "David McGahan's World" sketches? Near the end of each sketch, there is almost always about 2 seconds-worth of footage of what David McGahan (Micallef) refers to as "goats" or "goaty creatures" or "some sort of goat" :lol: This same footage shows up in another series of Micallef sketches, where David McGahan plays "Roger Explosion: Secret Agent". They can all be found on "The Incompleat Shaun Micallef" DVD... 

They can also be found on youtube.  McGahan's wonderful world of cats.  lol
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I have never clicked on this post until tonight.

Now why would 2 imbeciles go to all that effort of creating user names and posting such crap. 

Surely they have other things to play with.   :puke:

By the way, I love Shaun Micallef.  He was wasted on that Channel 9 show they gave him.
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

True, Shaun Micallef certainly didn't fit the Channel 9 mould, for sure. 

BTW Miss Andy, I highly recommend the ignore button - trust me, it works a treat!  ;-)
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Neddy Seagoon wrote: True, Shaun Micallef certainly didn't fit the Channel 9 mould, for sure. 

BTW Miss Andy, I highly recommend the ignore button - trust me, it works a treat!  ;-)

Yeah, the ignore button was a great invention, too bad you cannot have them for real situations (non internet), I would be using it left, right and centre!