Please oh please, oh please

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Get rid of that WASTE OF SPACE WALLACE Richmond!!!!!!!  :x :x

I'm so bloody sick of that guy, I wish he'd just disappear from the face of the earth!  :x

Sure our guys ain't dong wonderful stuff out there and they're the ones playing the game not the coach, but bloody hell, he's obviously not inspiring them to win games - get rid of him now.
Give us a coach who can direct the players to kick DOWN THE GROUND, not stuff around playing kick the kick.  Bloody Supercoach has lots to answer for too I think with players trying to get points for possessions.  :?

I've said it from day one with Wallace at Richmond - he's crap!!!  (no one likes him, even his family's embarrassed to be around him  ;-))

All I want for my birthday this year is him gone from Punt Road - please, please to the gods that be, disappear him now!  [-o< [-o<
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

he isnt the one whos out ther on the field kicking the goals and playing

problem lies with the players IMO
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

nacho wrote: he isnt the one whos out ther on the field kicking the goals and playing

problem lies with the players IMO
The players he wanted.
The ones who follow his game plan.
The ones who obviously haven't developed the cohesion, skills and self belief at training that they require to be even vaguely competent.

After 5 years I reckon it's fair to blame the coach.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

nacho you really need to learn to read people's posts before you comment  :roll:

Notice I said
Tigger wrote:
Sure our guys ain't dong wonderful stuff out there and they're the ones playing the game not the coach, but bloody hell, he's obviously not inspiring them to win games - get rid of him now.
I know they are capable of better and I'm sure they know it too somewhere deep down, but Wallace's five year plan (if he ever had one) has NOT worked!
Love my team, always will, but the coach is where the buck stops in the end. 
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tigger wrote: nacho you really need to learn to read people's posts before you comment  :roll:

Notice I said
Tigger wrote:
I know they are capable of better and I'm sure they know it too somewhere deep down, but Wallace's five year plan (if he ever had one) has NOT worked!
Love my team, always will, but the coach is where the buck stops in the end. 

LOL im sorry, i only tend to read short posts, lack of sleep didnt help either
but this is an afl conversation so im going to leave before i run out of things to say that ive heard on tv
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Rabble_1
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The latest coming out of AFL HQ is there will be no team from West Sydney satrting from scratch, Wallace will stay as coach of Richmond and they will relocate to West Sydney to get away from their rabid supporters.
If ants are such busy workers,
how come they find time to go to all the picnics?
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Please, oh please, oh please wait until after next week to get rid of that waste of space Wallace.
I'm coming down for this match and I don't want to face a team refreshed by the presence of a new coach.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Rabble_1 wrote: The latest coming out of AFL HQ is there will be no team from West Sydney satrting from scratch, Wallace will stay as coach of Richmond and they will relocate to West Sydney to get away from their rabid supporters.
Oi you!!  You know I'm only rabid when it comes to our coach and have been since they signed him  :P
Other than that, I'm just a very nice Richmond supporter - weird I know but I don't tend to abuse our own or other teams supporters, I even stopped a Brissy supporter from being bashed by a drunken Tiges idiot once - true story, ask my man & the girls  :P
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Nice work Tigers, now please back it up this Sunday.

Harvey's injury has pretty much seen an end to our season before May so now I shall just support which ever team is playing the Swans ;)
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Well they can have Mick Malthouse if they want him.Im sick to death of him ruining Collingwood.
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

I can just imagine Tigger doing backflips this morning ... then after the Tigers backflip she would be more like this:  ](*,)
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Oh I'm so bloody over it all by now  :lol:
I'll be happy when it finally happens but til then I'll just toddle along as per usual, supporting my team, smiling in the face of losses and waiting for the next 'ONE IN A ROW!!!'  ;-)
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

How stupid are the Tigers' board?
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

TC wrote: How stupid are the Tigers' board?
That's a trick question yeah?  ;-)