Olympics ***spoilers***

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

A second silver for Australia, this time in the Equestrian Eventing Team Jumping (3 day event).
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Surandy wrote:Congrats to Stephanie Rice for winning gold in the women's 400m individual medly swimming final in World Record time. Our first medal for this olympics.
A double to Rice in China. This time gold in the Women's 200m Individual Medley Final.

And some interesting quotes from Bruce Maceveny (sp?) last night he was talking about someone's "mostest fastest" times. Today he was asked by the other commentator what he thought of the next swimming event, his response? "It'll be a race".  :lol:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Another medal in the pool, this time for the Men's 4 x 200m Freestyle Relay Final. Yes men's so that means we got bronze. ;)
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Rather than keep posting I'm just putting these all into the first post.
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Off to post #1 then. :arrow:
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

My first real gripe at Ch7's coverage of the games, there's events in progress involving Australians and has been for 40 minutes now and has 7 been showing us? Replays of last night's equestrian event and gas bagging at the swimming pool. Now they have finally switched to the lima lima lima duck athletics.

I hate free to air, it's so lima lima lima duck useless. I love Fox Sports and viewers choice!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Congratulations to all the Olympic competitors, officials and volunteers. Except for those that decided to cheat, lie, or otherwise abuse the Olympic spirit.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well done to channel 7 too.  Haven't seen such fantastic coverage in a long time... of ads!!!  Fair dinkum, that has to be the worst 2 weeks coverage in the history of television!!!
Sweet FA was live, the hosts are a joke, an ad every 3 seconds, and then when you get a close gold medal game in the basketball today, they flick it to go to the bloody news with 6mins to go.
Thank god they don't have the rights for 2012
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

I think one of the worst decisions by Seven was to tell Roy & HG 'their services were not required' for these games  :x
How can you have the bloody Olympic coverage without The Dream!?!?
All in all, Seven's coverage sucked!!
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Since I moved I can only get Ch 7 by using rabbit ears (alternatively I could connect the TV by running a cord through to the lounge at the risk of tripping over it). I brought out the rabbit ears for the first time since I moved almost 2 years ago, now the Olympics are over I have packed the rabbit ears away again.