Wanted: New Captain

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

are you bored at your current 9-5 job? why not travel the country and get ur face on tv, apply for the collingwood captaincy. reports are nathan buckley is almost certain to be announcing his retierment at the collingwood function tonight at crown

never a big fan of buckley but good luck to him in the future.
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

How could you not love Bucks?That's just beyond me!lol!

Never thought I'd hear myself say this,but I actually don't really care who gets the captaincy there next year,and I am a life long,as one eyed and as at times feral as you can get Collingwood supporter.

This storm bug sure has bitten me hard!
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
Mrs Cooper Cronk
Squall
Squall

Nick Maxwell has my vote!!! I wouldnt give it to anyone else!!! I think he would make the best captain. No one will ever be Nathan Buckley, but I think that Nick could definitely make this role his own and he will be brilliant!!!

GO NICK!!
[img]http://i20.tinypic.com/2wmf60p.jpg[/img]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

No one will ever be Nathan Buckley
What? you mean leave a club because you're chasing higher honours, not achieve much and have a flash of brilliance every now and then. And finally, lose a grand final against the team you left....

Orford is Buckley - Buckley is Orford!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

if all buckleys are orfords and all orfords are buckleys are all sea eagles, magpies?

lol thats like a question youd get on an AIMS test in year9
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Mrs Cooper Cronk
Squall
Squall

Buzz wrote:
What? you mean leave a club because you're chasing higher honours, not achieve much and have a flash of brilliance every now and then. And finally, lose a grand final against the team you left....

What exactly are you implying here??? Nathan Buckley has achieved almost everything possible, except for the cup. Given that could have been done this year if it wasnt bloody for those five friggin points lol!!!
Brisbane was never really in his plans from the beginning and they knew that hence the clause in his contract when they drafted him. He will always be remembered for not winning a flag as a player but as a coach - anything is possible.

You cannot put Orford in the same catergory as Bucks because Orford was just greedy!! Bucks was never greedy in that way. Besides how was he meant to know that Brisbane were going to end up like that?? I dont think anyone did!! LOL!!!

But back to the subject on hand - I think Nick should be captain lol!!!!
Mrs Cooper Cronk
Squall
Squall

Well now that Nick has the #5 jumper - will there be more honours bestowed upon the man in the coming months???

I can only hope!!!

NICK FOR CAPTAIN, OH YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

luvlicca wrote:
Buzz wrote:

What exactly are you implying here??? Nathan Buckley has achieved almost everything possible, except for the cup. Given that could have been done this year if it wasnt bloody for those five friggin points lol!!!

He wouldnt of played even if we got in the G.F he re injured himself in the dying stages of Q4 hense he finished on the bench.
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

After reading the Herald Sun today,as much as it cheeses me off,I'm pretty sure Josh Fraser has it.
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Eddie posted on Nick's,the Collingwood forum today,apprently when Buckley gets his farewell,it's going to be "Nathan Buckley Week"
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

nacho wrote: are you bored at your current 9-5 job? why not travel the country and get ur face on tv, apply for the collingwood captaincy. reports are nathan buckley is almost certain to be announcing his retierment at the collingwood function tonight at crown

never a big fan of buckley but good luck to him in the future.

I think Ben Cousins should go for the Position

He would fit in with the Collingwood Fans
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

CrazyAboutCooper wrote: Eddie posted on Nick's,the Collingwood forum today,apprently when Buckley gets his farewell,it's going to be "Nathan Buckley Week"
and when Eddie goes to Channel 7 or Retires, It is going to be Eddie Mcguire Month

Please your a Dickhead Eddie
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND