Again...............

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote: Most coaches get the sack anyway, it's just at Richmond they do it more often  :lol:

Sheed's is a Tiger at heart, we've always known that  ;-)

Bring back Tommy Hafey!!!!   He'd sort em all out  ;D ;-)

I hope Sheed's go to the tigers as well and that comes from a Essendon supporter.
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

I'm in two minds about this game v the Bombers tonight.......Tiges are looking sorta ok.......
Not sure if I'd like to win  :?  I'd rather not win til we get rid of that bloody bastid coach we got  :x
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Well I didn't need to worry much about that game...... :x
Never really had much of an opinion of the new 'hands in the back' rule til tonight tho  :icon_frown:  Now that it's happened to affect my team and the game result and after watching the slow-mo of the 'incident' - the rule is bull shite, too bloody hard to regulate!! 
Poor Richo had a massively sad decision go against him (plus a 50m penalty) cos of that bloody rule - it definitely cost us the game. Seriously tho, it's farkin harsh when you haven't 'pushed' a player but only touched em - another stupid rule the AFL needs to justify  :?
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

I am still pissed off at the dons v blues game earlier on in the season where Loyyd seems to uses his hands and gets away with it
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/danny___boi/cooperthecronk2.jpg
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well as a consolation, James Brayshaw will now have to appear on this week's FS wearing just a g-string... should be funny to see! :lol:
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Insomniac wrote: Well as a consolation, James Brayshaw will now have to appear on this week's FS wearing just a g-string... should be funny to see! :lol:
Ewwww, no offence to JB but......I can think of heaps of other people I'd like to see in a G before him  ;-) :lol:
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote:
Insomniac wrote: Well as a consolation, James Brayshaw will now have to appear on this week's FS wearing just a g-string... should be funny to see! :lol:
Ewwww, no offence to JB but......I can think of heaps of other people I'd like to see in a G before him  ;-) :lol:
Rex perhaps? 
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Andy wrote:
Tigger wrote:
Rex perhaps? 
Even ewwwier (is that a word?  :lol:)

I wonder if there's any pics of my Geoff Raines round with him in a G.........I'd pay the big bucks for em  ;-) :D
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

A draw you almost got there
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

today could be your day
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

perthstormer wrote: today could be your day
I'm not gunna hold my breath  :lol:
If we win a game at any time this year I'll be happy  ;-)
Still won't like the coach tho......  :P
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Well, first quarter gone and we're ahead 29 to 9  :o
Who know's what will happen now but I'm sooooo sick of namby pamby handballing and crappy plays!!!!!  The game has gone as soft as Demetriou's willie!!  Bloody woos bags these days  :'(
I love my team but the stoopid damn throwing (ok I know it's not really throwing it's handballing but really......) of the ball and when they do actually kick the thing it's rubbish - unless of course you're Newman and have a free kick cos Soloman is a wanker  ;-)   Goal from inside the square - great to see!!!!!  :D

Let's hope the Tiges can keep this up for a whole game and get a win on the board - if not........there's always next week  ;-)
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Glad I didn't hold my breath  :lol:
Another game bites the dust - and just plain bites  :?
Bah - sack the bloody coach!!!!  Then we can have the chance to win a game!!!  ;-)

Next week?..............maybe??  :D
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote: Glad I didn't hold my breath  :lol:
Another game bites the dust - and just plain bites  :?
Bah - sack the bloody coach!!!!  Then we can have the chance to win a game!!!  ;-)

Next week?..............maybe??  :D

I think next week is crunch week for the tigers coach

Playing 15th placed Demons, if he loses, Mr Wallace is gone

Tigger, I was rapped a quarter time, I put $30 on the Freo head to head at 1.55 instead of the start of the game where i would of got 1.16

They got up
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

I'm actually hoping we lose against the Demons - get rid of that shithead coach of ours  :x
Bastard had a dig at Danny this week - he keeps blaming everyone but himself for not winning - he's had what, 3 years??  We were not going too badly in the past couple of years (apart from 2003 we came last I think) and now this shite??  Sif your plan is to go completely backwards after being there a couple of years - if Storm did that everyone would be screaming for Craigs guts on a platter!
Cut the prick loose already!!!!