AFL 2007

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

IOts not just the filth at WC.  if this lawer actully comes out with the names there will be a few melb clubs scratching there heads.    I just hope there is minimal at the roos but yoiu never know. 
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/danny___boi/cooperthecronk2.jpg
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

ohh well the season is underway Saints get the first win on the bnoard neitz kicks first goal of the year.  its good to get the bullshit out the way and the footy to begin
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

well i think i will put my tips up each week so if yopu just pick the opp teams your bound to get 8 lol.  I have not picked one single game this weekend.  As for my Roos " what in the hell happened out there".  We didnt have the game on over here so I have not watched it.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

I must be the same as you PS - not a single tip right YET!

Kangas were dominant for the first 3 quarters. And then they let the scum back into the game. Not only that - let them beat them! There is one major controversy that came out of the game. Kangas player took a mark inside the 50. Ump payed a 50m penalty. Now simple maths tells you that if the mark is less than 50m from goal, and you take the player forward 50m, then the player should be on the goal line. Instead, the mark from 15m from goal, and the player (I think it was Grant) hit the post. Kangas lose by 3 points as opposed to possibly winning by 2 pts.

Only one really good flowing game so far and that was the Port Freo game. Freo obviously has gone out there to prove to everyone that no matter how high people expect them to perform - they can always underachieve.

Hawks are just being pathetic. I had them scratching for the top 8 this year. Based on their performance so far tonight - bottom 4 if not battling the Roos for the spoon. Lions for their woeful inaccuracy are bottling the game up in true Sydney style.

And it looks like the Weagles have taken their medicine tonight and are playing hard. Sydney on the come-back tho.
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

We snatched defeat from the jaws of Victory Perthstormer.  What a crappy display all around (including Collingwood).

I'll never get that wasted 4 hours of my life back from schlepping to the MCG today.   >:(

And I picked all the other losers in my tips so far.  Oh crap!
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

Eagles v sydney I didnt watch the game and im hitting myself for it how many more epic games can these two teams play in.  I know its early very early but I was thinking this at the end of the last season could we see another sydney v WC GF. 
lotti

Buzz is probably giving Tigger hell at the moment.  Carlton 115-Richmond 98.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

is that full time
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

perthstormer wrote: is that full time
Yep perthstormer that was the final score.  Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the G with Buzz and Tigger (damn it)  :x

Excellent weekend of sport with both my teams getting a win  :D
Filthy Teeve
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I tried to get to the game with Buzz and Tigger. It took me 90 mins to get from Mordialloc to the 'G. After spending another hour driving around the ground listening to the game and getting stopped at every full gate, I had to give up. Not happy! Especially since I was really, really, REALLY hoping to see Tigger!!!!!! Sounded like a cracker of a game also. A few people called in to the radio stations venting their anger at no being able to get in. Oh well, go Blues, undefeated for '07

Tigger :-({|=
Smoking Is The Leading Cause Of Statistics
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Hey, I'm ok with the result - after all I've been a Richmond supporter for many many years  ;-)
At least it wasn't a walkover...........shite happens  :lol:
As for Buzz giving me crap - well he's allowed to  :P  So is Teeve for that matter  ;-)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
lotti

yeah it does and at least one of your teams won today Tigger.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Having just finished watching the game on tape, I have to say that todays game was THE redeeming game of football for Round 1. It was exciting, high scoring, had passion - and WE WON! One of the best games of football I've seen in years since Brisbane trounced Essendon at the Dome a few years back. It was CRAP! We were so inaccurate. Not worth your time. Lucky you missed it! ;)
lotti

Buzz were you like this at the G?
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Like what?