Tuqiri furious as Waratahs, Force draw

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Can he be sick of em??  Will he go to the Titans??  Does anyone care??  ;-)  http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=101058

Lote Tuqiri, the hottest property on the Australian rugby market, has become embroiled in controversy after turning on NSW teammate Sam Norton-Knight during a sensational finale to the Waratahs' 16-16 Super 14 draw with the Western Force.
Forget the derby between the Waratahs and the Force, Tuqiri and Norton-Knight were caught up in their own personal battle as the final siren sounded at Aussie Stadium.
When NSW were awarded a penalty seconds before fulltime 40 metres out and on the right-hand touch line, it was presumed superboot Peter Hewat would be presented with the opportunity to kick the Waratahs to victory.
But when Norton-Knight took a quick tap, only to kick the ball straight to the Force who put it into touch, Tuqiri exploded.
The dual international pushed Norton-Knight in the back as he made his feelings known before apologising to his crestfallen teammate later in the dressing room.
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

That was funny that, ref calls full time and as the players are walking back Tuqiri just gives his own team mate a shove in the back with a not-so-happy look on his face.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tuqiri is "hot property" yet he done sfa lately in S14.
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I watched that game last night - I thought the Force probably did enough to win it.  But inaccurate goalkicking & silly errors cost both teams in the end.

Tuqiri certainly did himself no favours with the way he acted at the end of the game - & I agree he needs to pick his game up, and fast. 

Both sides are going to have to do markedly better if they are to challenge for a finals spot.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH