What tickets have you got to the Comm. Games

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Lord Reynoldson wrote:To compare anyone (other than Denis Fitzgerald) to Ray Hadley is grossly unfair.
What about Andrew Johns or Shayne Hayne?
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

scumbag, he's just different on so many levels. Sure they are all about as useless as each other, but Hadley and Denis are just **** that run their mouth off because they're immature bastard's who can't get over the past and their hatred for those who aren't even involved with the club anymore.

scumbag, he's just a disgrace to the human race. Lock him in a cell with half the bulldogs team and lot them rot there for a couple of years (unfed of course)

Shayne Hayne...he's just incompetant, not clueless and pathetic like penaut brains 1 and 2, and not disgraceful like scumbag....just incompetant. (Steve Clark is worse anyway ;)

:faroah:

Shayne Hayne, he's just incompetent
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

I got 14 tickets for the netball Gold & Silver finals for our netball team :wink: so all the girls in the house are taken care of and we also got a family pass to the general rugby seven's just so the boys can say they went to something. :D
The man & I have also been accepted as volunteers for the games but won't know in what capacity til around November.
I think it'll be a fun couple of weeks. :)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Freeze
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Silkin & I have two day passes to the Rugby Sevens. I am so looking forward to NZ taking the GOLD at the Australian Comm Games :D :D :D :D :D
Freeze
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Silkin & I have two day passes to the Rugby Sevens. I am so looking forward to NZ taking the GOLD at the Australian Comm Games :D :D :D :D :D
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Tigger wrote:I got 14 tickets for the netball Gold & Silver finals for our netball team :wink: so all the girls in the house are taken care of and we also got a family pass to the general rugby seven's just so the boys can say they went to something. :D
The man & I have also been accepted as volunteers for the games but won't know in what capacity til around November.
I think it'll be a fun couple of weeks. :)
14! :shock:
All I wanted was two, oh well can't have them all.

Notice some mentioning the Olympics as well for 2004 we had tickets to the Aus v USA basketball preliminary match as well as an Australian softball match, in 2000 I got tickets to the final of the football and I still say that was one of the best sporting events I ever saw.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I got tickets to the Rugby 7's quarter finals, and in the MCG for the marathon as well as athletics on the Tuesday evening.

I also plan to get along and cheer on Nathan Deakes (Geelong bloke) for the 20k or 50k walk.
lotti

I don't have any but I do have a subscription to the 7 fox sports channels.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Since she hasn't replied Allykat has gymnastics tickets, not sure if she has any others.
The are the tickets I have left after I off-loading some in order to watch Anasta and Crocker.  ;)
Gymnastics on the second Tuesday, athletics on Thursday and Friday, netball on Saturday and closing ceremony on Sunday.

Should be a good week. :)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]