What tickets have you got to the Comm. Games

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hi guys,

What ticket have you got to the comm games.

I got 2 tickets, Weightlifting and i got tickets to the LAWN BOWLS

Fantastic
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

In all seriousness, I'd love to go to the bowls. Had a thing for bowls since my grandfather was keen on them, and recently finally watching Crackerjack certainly helped!

Haven't gotten any tickets as yet. Still hoping to catch a job at the G. I think there's still companies tendering for that kind of work.
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

I have netball and gymnastic tickets but I have too many gymnastics tickets, anyone want some?
I wanted to get tickets to a male and a female finals session but to be on the safe side I put down for all 6 of them and I got two tickets for 5 sessions which means I am looking to offload three sets of tickets.

With the netball I got the semi finals. I would have rather the final but at least I'll get to see the Aussies play.

Thinga also ordered some but, apart from athletics, I can't remember what he got.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Christabella wrote:I have netball and gymnastic tickets but I have too many gymnastics tickets, anyone want some?
I wanted to get tickets to a male and a female finals session but to be on the safe side I put down for all 6 of them and I got two tickets for 5 sessions which means I am looking to offload three sets of tickets.

With the netball I got the semi finals. I would have rather the final but at least I'll get to see the Aussies play.

Thinga also ordered some but, apart from athletics, I can't remember what he got.

I wanted to get the Tickets to the netball

Allykat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

let me know how much you want for them and i'll consider them...I used to do gymnastics in my younger days..until 14...I rocked at the uneven bars thing :)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/allyz.jpg[/img]
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Allykat wrote:let me know how much you want for them and i'll consider them...I used to do gymnastics in my younger days..until 14...I rocked at the uneven bars thing :)
Face value which is $60 each, but they are for finals.

Same for me with gymnastics, I was great at bars but I sucked on the beam ... I could never quite work out how to imagine that a stick 8cm wide and a over metre off the floor was the same as being on the floor itself.
I used to train at the gymnasium run by parents of Aussie gymnast Phillipe Rizzo and I wanted to see him in action so thats why I went to extra legnths to make sure I got the tickets.
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

AAS wrote:
Christabella wrote:I have netball and gymnastic tickets but I have too many gymnastics tickets, anyone want some?

LOL Sorry those aren't for sale ;)

You can come and watch my netball grand final for free though :lol:
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Christabella wrote:
AAS wrote:

You paying airfare and Hotel Costs? lol

Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

While this has little to do with the Commonwealth games, but I had the best seats in the house for something like 14 days at the Olympics with the hockey. This included all 4 medal matches....although I only watched 3 of the 4. :oops: As well as access to the Tae-kwando and a SOBO TV allowing viewing of all sporting events at any time and every FTA station and foxtel. :D

:faroah:
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
lotti

the same althetes compete in both and some of the same countries. I don't have any.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'll be watching in a pub somewhere in England... well, I'll be in a pub somewhere in England anyway :lol: :lol:
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

lotti wrote:the same althetes compete in both and some of the same countries. I don't have any.

i think you have career with Ray Hadley

your Are a Jibbler, That is either a stupid comment or you we are idiots

Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

AAS wrote:your Are a Jibbler, That is either a stupid comment or you we are idiots
huh? :scratch:
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

AAS wrote:
Christabella wrote:
AAS wrote:

You paying airfare and Hotel Costs? lol

LOL I'm not that charitable I just thought I'd offer something more than: :p haha I got some and you didn't
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

AAS wrote:
lotti wrote:the same althetes compete in both and some of the same countries. I don't have any.

i think you have career with Ray Hadley

your Are a Jibbler, That is either a stupid comment or you we are idiots
Huh? I think you'll find that was in response to my "This has nothing to do with the Commonwealth Games" thing and all that lotti was pointing out was that it's practically the same thing - the Comm games actually are the biggest sporting event numbers wise. Bigger than the Olympics.

The I don't have any was just in reference to the original thing of what ticket's you've got for them.

To compare anyone (other than Denis Fitzgerald) to Ray Hadley is grossly unfair.

:faroah:
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!