Carlton wins Pre Season AFL Comp

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
Filthy Teeve
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

After a week of relishing seeing the words 'Carlton' and 'Grand Final' in the same sentence, the Blues took out the Wizard Cup over the West Coast Weagles by 27 points on Saturday night, with Big Fev kicking 8 on his way to the Michael Tuck Medal for B.O.G.

Man what a relief.
Smoking Is The Leading Cause Of Statistics
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Well done Carlton! It was a very good performance from what I saw of it, it will be good to see them overcome this rough preiod and get back among the finalists again because Pagan is too good a coach to be languishing among the bottom end of the table.

I wish my team could have played better in their semi final because that would have set up a great Grand final ... the two clubs played a cracker in Rd 3 last year!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

I'm in clined to reply who cares But I don't wish to rain on your parade. :wink: :D

Besides it's better than WC winning it :wink: :D :lol: :lol:
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

There'll be no raining on Carlton's parade if I have anything to say about it! ;)

GO BLUES!!!!
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hahah..

Lets not get too excited. Round 1 is comming and at round one, pre-season means nothing.

(Go Richmond lol)
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Brendan Fervola (sp?) was at The Depot last night. I asked him if went to the Storm game yesterday, but he said he hadn't. Didn't say anything else to him. When I saw him I didn't even know that he'd played the night before. I only found out this morning when I read this thread and the newspaper.