ICC World Cup thread

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

YOU FRICKEN BEAUTY............... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Born in Australia? Who else can you support? It would be un-Australian to support anyone else.  Grin
I'm now un-Australian...... I'm starting to see how people think this country is racist now :)
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

Stormwarning[c] wrote: YOU FRICKEN BEAUTY............... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Born in Australia? Who else can you support? It would be un-Australian to support anyone else.  Grin
I'm now un-Australian...... I'm starting to see how people think this country is racist now :)

no mate your what we call an ex - Australian
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/danny___boi/cooperthecronk2.jpg
lotti

Good on the Aussies and the Windies(an ancestry team, I do it with every international event if Australia's not playing I go for Italy if they're not playing England, if they're not playing Scotland and if they're not playing Ireland and finally it's Jamaica)
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Aw c'mon - you left out Kiribati!
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

lotti wrote: Good on the Aussies and the Windies(an ancestry team, I do it with every international event if Australia's not playing I go for Italy if they're not playing England, if they're not playing Scotland and if they're not playing Ireland and finally it's Jamaica)
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

lotti wrote: Good on the Aussies and the Windies(an ancestry team, I do it with every international event if Australia's not playing I go for Italy if they're not playing England, if they're not playing Scotland and if they're not playing Ireland and finally it's Jamaica)
:shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :hypno: :hypno: :what: :? :? :?: :?: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Hillbilly Bob
Squall
Squall

First of all i would like to welcome myself back to the forum after a short break.
Tigger wrote:
:shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :hypno: :hypno: :what: :? :? :?: :?: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:
WTF are you on about?? Stop taking the p!ss.
Stop being so stupid, it's my turn.
lotti

Buzz wrote: Aw c'mon - you left out Kiribati!
Why would I go for Kiribati Buzz?
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i think i have just had the best laugh i have had in ages... OMG... how funny...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

(ya just gotta laugh don't ya?)
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Hillbilly Bob wrote: First of all i would like to welcome myself back to the forum after a short break.
Tigger wrote:
WTF are you on about?? Stop taking the p!ss.
Awww Bob, you try to spoil all my fun  :'( :'(
Ya big meanie!!  :P :P :P
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sound like you need a United Nations team to be playing Lotti ;)

Perth......now I'm an ex? I've been dumped  :laugh: :laugh: by this place  [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

;)

My week just keeps getting better and better, next you'll tell the NRL season is back tomorrow ;) now that will just top the week right off :)
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Yeah, but there's just been a law passed that ex-australians are NOT allowed to watch any NRL games at all this year  :P :lol:
Now what you gunna do??  :lol: :lol: :lol:
lotti

Stormwarning[c] wrote: Sound like you need a United Nations team to be playing Lotti ;)

Perth......now I'm an ex? I've been dumped  :laugh: :laugh: by this place  [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

;)

My week just keeps getting better and better, next you'll tell the NRL season is back tomorrow ;) now that will just top the week right off :)
Yeah, afterall you can't choose you're family.  Lol Tigger.
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

yeah they can but they have to go the uk to watch them on sky sports 3  at 10:30 am sunday morning and mind only one game per week lol
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Good to see Ponting get another ton, just 30 runs short of 10,000 runs. I had hoped he could have made today but it wasn't to be.