I am watching the VFL on ABC

Want to discuss AFL, Union, Soccer... Lawn Bowls?!?!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Springvale vs Bendigo at the Springvale Rec Reserve. I remember the good Springvale vs Dandenong Bash and brawl derbies that they had

While i was watching this. It reminded me of the old VFA and i was wondering what was your old VFA team?

Mine was the Dandenong Redlegs. and i remember a TV match at Shepley Oval (dandenong)which i was at on ABC about 1992 , when i was 7 and Phil cleary was TV commentator and as my belovered Redlegs has another fierce rival with Port Melbourne which phil cleary was a player and all of a sudden a group of 3 dandy supporters yelling out "phil cleary, you are a wanker" right next to the Outside broadcast van and all of a sudden the window of the OB van opened up and the broad voice of phil cleary yells out "why thank you for calling me a wanker, and i do it every now and agian" The whole crowd around them laughed.

so

What was your memeries of the ol' VFA and who did you support.
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Uhh, i dont have an old VFL team (as im only 18) but because Richmonds feeder club is Coburg i guess i follow them, saw them play box hill on anzac day which was alright.

But dont know much about the 'ol VFA lol.

---slightly off subject, people with digital foxtel, watch out for Queenland Rugby league on ABC2 i think i saw it the other day.
----- back on subject now :D