What happend to Oztag?

Storm League - the Victorian version of OzTag. Discussions for the summer season, or on OzTag in schools
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Is it still going? I have not heard much about it last year?

Anyone
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Seems to have died a lonely death without the club's support. Would be good to get it going again. Perhaps we need to nudge the club a little! :)
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Buzz wrote: Seems to have died a lonely death without the club's support. Would be good to get it going again. Perhaps we need to nudge the club a little! :)
Don't even think about it Buzz, don't you have enough on your plate already?

Ya know its funny, your response is almost the exact wording of what i was thinking. I guess basically it died because the lack of organisation and officials. There could be a comp run elsewhere but i wouldn't know where. It was lots of fun in the early years.
aflconvert
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

something more is needed ...we had our kids playing in the juniors U10's and below, but the organisation is absolutely ridiculous...not knowing where you are playing till that wks training...and with petrol prices as they are, who wants to drive from one side of melb to another when the kids only play for 30 mins (sometimes) less...we spent more time getting to grounds ,let alone getting home.

unfortunately for us we have given jnr rugby a miss and the kids will go bak to local afl footy or karate
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

this is a big faactor in kids not playing Rugby League esp in Victoria.

It is a huge shame because there is a great talent base here in Victoria

and you gotta get them while they are young before they start down the AFL or basketball track.