Junior Games this week

Storm League - the Victorian version of OzTag. Discussions for the summer season, or on OzTag in schools
leaguekids
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

For those that have some spare time this weekend - since Storm have the bye the Juniors are playing at Waverley's ground. It is located at Fregon Reserve Browns Road Clayton off North Road near Monash University. There is no charge to come and watch our Juniors. Some of the kids playing are also in the Under 15's and Under 18's state teams that have played Curtain Raisers at Olympic Park.

First game starts around 9.00 and finishes around 3.00pm

Hope to see lots there to support our Juniors.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Still got beaten by a town with 4000 people ;)

Does anyone know if any Melbourne teams (Altona last year) are interested in coming up for the Junee carnival again this year?
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
leaguekids
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Dear Kimmorley Killer, If you wern't aware the Aust Schoolboys carinval is being held in Wagga this year in July so I don't know if there will be any teams coming up - did you enjoy your time in Melbourne as I know the lady that co-ordinates the games.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nah thats a different thing...im talking about the 69th annual junee schoolboys carnival ;)

Yeah it was great, we watched the main game and had daley at our warm up, had a nice chat to some cheerleaders but the security people were trying to tell us off for been too noisy, but we had the numbers advantage so he pissed off pretty quick
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT