A chance for Storm Fans to bond!

Storm League - the Victorian version of OzTag. Discussions for the summer season, or on OzTag in schools
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

It's too late to enter a team in this season's summer comp, BUT I do want to get a team together for either the winter touch-rugby comp or the following summer's. The two competitions in my area are played in Elwood Park and Albert Park during week nights.

Sooooooooo,

if you are a Melbourne Storm fan(atic) who wants to play a bit of touch footy with like-minded fans, this shall be your opportunity!

In the meantime, if you are free on Tuesday nights to play OzTag (which is more fun, but non-existant in Victoria at this stage), we play at the Namatjira Park Reserve, in Clayton South. (off Springs Road)
We want as many people to participate as possible - and I am more than happy to help out with transport.

Ideally, we'd draw 9-12 players from the ranks of the OzTag crowd, and perhaps even get support. For now, please reply to this thread if you can join in or even if you are just interested for now: LET ME KNOW YOU'RE THERE!
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

i'll play flag if it's at gosch's paddock or the park's still within metlink's zone 1.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

Thunderstruck wrote:i'll play flag if it's at gosch's paddock or the park's still within metlink's zone 1.
Clayton is zone 2, but I can give you a lift from any train station between Caulfield and Clayton and take you back to the station if you like.
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

so, when? i might consider
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Yeah well some of us weren't at all happy to get there on Tuesday and find out it had been canceled due to rain... WHAT RAIN? :evil:
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

As far as I know, tomorrow (Thursday) at 19:00. I shall know by 17:00, and if you reply before 23:00 tonight, I'll send you my number in a private message for you to call me at 17:00 tomorrow, so we can arrange the pick-up.
Billy-Bob
Squall
Squall

Yes, I'm sorry about the cancellation - I did tell people to get in contact with me though. We always intend to play on Tuesday, but if it's wet (I'd play in the wet, but I don't determine whether it goes ahead) I'd know by 17:00. If you call me around then, I can confirm it either way 100%. At the moment, we are pretty certain we'll play on Tuesday next week.
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Sorry I missed it.

Give me a method of communication and I'll be there spasmodically.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

bring the games upto NSW il be there like that " s' word that mike just said :lol:
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

So did you play last night?
If so do you have any details
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

StormFront wrote:So did you play last night?
If so do you have any details
Yes we did play last night. Not to many details to tell. We didn't keep score as usual which is the norm these days. There were about 16 of us playing. Teams were fairly evenly matched overall even though one team had 6 players and the other 10. I think 2 kids equalled one adult so I suppose it was like 6 v's 8. It was an enjoyable run-around... But I am sore all over today having used muscles not used for months.