Representative weekend

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

With the representative weekend next weekend (including additional internationals outside the normal) I was thinking there is going to be a whole heap of our first grade squad who will not be getting a week off. Below is a list of our first grade players who are a chance to play next weekend and my assessment of the likelihood they will be playing. If I think a player has no chance of playing I haven't included them:

Australia
Cameron Smith (Definite)
Cooper Cronk (Definite, if fit)
Will Chambers (Possible)
Billy Slater (Outsider, don't think he is fit enough)

New Zealand
Jesse Bromwich (Definite)
Tohu Harris (Probable)
Kevin Proctor (Possible, not playing as well as Jesse or Tohu)

Fiji
Marika Koroibete (Definite)

Tonga
Mahe Fonua (Possible)
Felise Kaufusi (Outsider, Antonio played 4 tests for Tonga, not sure what Tonga's forward pack is likely to look like but would be an outside chance at best)

Samoa
Young Tonumaipea (Outsider, in first month of year whilst playing first grade was a better chance)

Lebanon
Travis Robinson (Definite, if they pick their best team possible)

NSW City
Blake Green (Outsider, has been playing well but probably not well enough to make City team but is a chance depending on injuries)

NSW Country
Dale Finuance (Probable)
Ryan Hinchcliffe (Outsider, has played previously but don't think he is in the form currently to get selected)

Definite 5
Probable 2
Possible 3
Outsider 5
So anywhere between 5 and 15 could be playing with a number around 8 or 9 more likely.

Plus there is the Qld Residents v NSW Residents match next weekend so guys like Shaun Nona, Ben Hampton, Hymel Hunt and Christian Welch are a chance to be picked for that. Finally the Sunshine Coast Falcons are also playing the match v Northern Pride that was postponed earlier in this season because of Cyclone Nathan. So around half of our first grade squad are likely to be playing next weekend.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sigh...no rest for the wicked :P
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Fonua and Munster would be residents chances too I reckon
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

17 players all up