NRL GF

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

In a strange development, both hookers could be out of the grand final - Luke has been charged with a dangerous throw and Ennis may have a fractured foot.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Luke had CO points right? He'd almost have to be suspended. ... they're meant to be cracking down on lifting - in much the same way they were cracking down on 'grapple tackles' in. ..I forget which year it was. ... or who won the gf... or what the score was. ... but you get my point :)

Ennis will play - and he has to. ... I'm certainly no fan of his. .. but he does do one thing extremely well. .. and I believe it's the one thing that will allow the dogs to win.....which of course is to out-grub the opposition - Reynolds helps a lot, but ennis is something else. ...I mean I want to punch him every time he plays. ... no idea how the players restrain themselves - on top of that he has the burgii to target, if they start losing the plot (as they are prone to do. ..) the dogs will just roll them

And not that I really care. ... but caarrrnnn' the South Sydney Storm-Rabbits!!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Russell will get issac off
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Burgii, classic
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It pleases me that Josh Reynolds, James Graham and Michael Ennis did not get to celebrate a Premiership. Scumbags of the highest order.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

did anyone else notice that as soon as the dogs started losing, graham changed focus to trying to hurt players rather than come back? no wonder he's lost 7 grand finals and only won one.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Does it every time...did it to us too
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I think the best part (outside of the dogs losing....) was G.I. getting one they can't put an asterisk next to (well...i sure hope they can't...) I must say i was almost standing (not quite...wasn't that invested really :P) when he went on that big break.....he's still great to watch!

Anyone else notice Lote struggling with their team song? Someone really should have clued him in :)
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just sucks cause he won't be known as a storm premiership winner anymore he will only be known for the bunnies win