Josh reynolds is a total grub

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

On report for kicking and tripping then sin binned for a high shot - surely he has to be suspended for at least 6 weeks for all that
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

In theory he should get quite a few weeks, but I bet he doesn't. Isn't this is the same player who was free to play origin because of the Bulldogs "legal team", (Greenberg at the NRL).
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If he doesn't, the other clubs should put in a legal challenge, particularly if greenberg gets involved, the kick and trip were 1 million times more vicious than the mclean tackle
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

But neither player got an injury from what Reynolds did. It is not in the rules and the NRL say it does not have any affect on the plenty, but the seriousness of the injury to other player in the illegal play does come into the plenty given. In the McLean case all the reports said three week for the tackle and four weeks for the injury. Which in my opinion is wrong.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

100% correct, you penalise twice for the same act which would never, ever stand up in court.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Just on dogs and grubs and such. .... how woeful was last night's game? People bitch and moan and carry on about Melbourne doing this that and the other. ... and starting every bad thing in the game (Thanks media!) Yet, as clear as day every team is as bad as the next, and the dogs take the cake. ....I could barely stand to watch it to be honest. ...it's going to be a cracking finals series. ... *sarcasm detected*
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Surely you jest, a team with Josh (I like to use my legs but just for variety I will both kick and trip people) Reynolds and James (my dentist wrote me a letter to say I have jagged teeth so I honestly didn't mean to bite Billy Slater's ear even though there is video of me doing just that) Graham is clearly going to be a very clean and law abiding outfit.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

glennb wrote:But neither player got an injury from what Reynolds did. It is not in the rules and the NRL say it does not have any affect on the plenty, but the seriousness of the injury to other player in the illegal play does come into the plenty given. In the McLean case all the reports said three week for the tackle and four weeks for the injury. Which in my opinion is wrong.
To quote Gus; " Don't get me started".
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately