*ucking Manly into another Grand Final!!

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
stormingaway
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

FFS what a disaster for all Storm supporters
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Better than the rabble making it.If the refs didn`t help the rabble against us then maybe we would have been playing tonight.I went for manly tonight.
stormingaway
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

[.I went for manly tonight.[/quote]

Wash your mouth out with soap! :twisted:
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Credit where its due, Manly were awesome to come back from 14-0 down. As much as i hate them that was a fantastic performance against a team that flew out of the blocks. Bunnies should be disgusted with themselves from 20 minutes onwards to let such a dominant start be lost and be well beaten across the park from that point.
stormingaway
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

you guys must be @@@king JOKING. How the ### can you support Manly in the slightest??!!!!!!!!!!!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That is the position the Storm should be in, using our finals experience to our advantage. Instead we played like a group of players with glandular fever or some other affliction.
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Didn't say I was supporting them, said it was a good performance by them, big difference
one-eyed
Squall
Squall

Just don't give a rat's now that the scum are in the GF
stormingaway
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

one-eyed wrote:Just don't give a rat's now that the scum are in the GF
Gee I wouldn't want to be a South's supporter tonite. How depressing
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

I supported & cheered viciously when Manly got in front las' night. Rather see them do what they do best than support another team who are jus' a poor man's version of us!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

The rabble were only in the prelim cos they were gifted the game against us that is why I didn`t want the rabble to win. I dislike squirrel and his fellow bargearse brothers.Can you imagine if rabble would have won mother bargearse would have played up to the camera.i am also sick of all the media love fest for the rabble.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

This years finals series can be wrapped up in two words..

"Disgraceful refereeing".

Storm and Cowboys were robbed this year. Storm although not in great form copped horrible decisions from the refs. Slaters no try against South's a week later was a try for another club.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Manly still have 8-9 players on their roster from 2008. Wonder how the owners have managed to keep them at the club all this time.
Storm have a big 3..
Manly have a big 6..

Stewart, Stewart, DCE, foran, Watmough, Lyon.
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Great result loved it. Manly are a great team who I respect. Souths are media and ref darlings who talk it up too much. They have petulant players like luke and reynolds. And grubs luke Sam Burgess. Cronk should take note, that is how you take control in a prelim cherry Evans. And the main reason I hate Souths, one Mr douchebag Russell Crowe. He will be fighting all over the world today. Should have been a storm manly gf if we didn't play like crap.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

The Mauritian wrote:Great result loved it. Manly are a great team who I respect. Souths are media and ref darlings who talk it up too much. They have petulant players like luke and reynolds. And grubs luke Sam Burgess. Cronk should take note, that is how you take control in a prelim cherry Evans. And the main reason I hate Souths, one Mr douchebag Russell Crowe. He will be fighting all over the world today. Should have been a storm manly gf if we didn't play like crap.
Well said. I was cheering for Manly from the opening whistle last night for these exact reasons.

Manly haven't even been the scummiest team this year, actually I don't think they would even be in the top 3.