*ucking Manly into another Grand Final!!

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

At least the scum lost. How was that a penalty try to king sook lyon? Compare that to the two that were denied to Juzzy mid year and tell me there was a difference other than he who whinges loudest and longest gets given what he wants to shut him up!
stormingaway
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

SUCK SHIT MANLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one-eyed
Squall
Squall

Good to see the scum lose!!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Always great to watch Manly lose. Shame it wasn't us to beat them.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yep, if anything was able to make the season worse...it'd be manly winning the gf - I wouldn't say I'm happy that the Roo$ter$ won..but I'm very happy that manly lost!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think the refs got it 100% right awarding Lyon a penalty try. Lets just hope some consistency will be shown from now on.
O'Neil was denied twice this year in more clear-cut circumstances, and Slater is denied via obstruction on an almost weekly basis.
But I'm sure they conceded the try would hurt less than Maloney spending 10 minutes on the sideline for professional foul, which probably should've occurred as well as the penalty try.
There was another blatant obstruction call that went against Manly, and I think the Roosters ended up scoring from the penalty which should've been Manly's.
How JWH wasn't penalized for a head but is beyond me also.
How did they allow Shayne Hayne to referee the GF? The NRL need to sort their Sydney-centric attitudes and shit refereeing out before they lose supporters by the droves.
David Smith is ruining our game. Get rid of him!! I almost prefer Gallop. (excuse me, I just vomited)
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Go Storm wrote:I think the refs got it 100% right awarding Lyon a penalty try. Lets just hope some consistency will be shown from now on.
O'Neil was denied twice this year in more clear-cut circumstances, and Slater is denied via obstruction on an almost weekly basis.
But I'm sure they conceded the try would hurt less than Maloney spending 10 minutes on the sideline for professional foul, which probably should've occurred as well as the penalty try.
There was another blatant obstruction call that went against Manly, and I think the Roosters ended up scoring from the penalty which should've been Manly's.
How JWH wasn't penalized for a head but is beyond me also.
How did they allow Shayne Hayne to referee the GF? The NRL need to sort their Sydney-centric attitudes and shit refereeing out before they lose supporters by the droves.
David Smith is ruining our game. Get rid of him!! I almost prefer Gallop. (excuse me, I just vomited)
Shane Hayne and Daniel Anderson owe me dinner,I like to be wined and dined before I get lima lima lima duck
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hah! Thanks for the reminder...South Park is on again now - I knew there was a silver lining to no more nrl !!