Gus "the goose" Gould.

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

On Nine MSN today it is mentioned that " the goose" was taken to hospital from Auckland airport after experiencing chest pains,. Can't be his heart cause I doubt he has one!

Cheers
Bunnies :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I saw the topic and I thought "hmm, do I really want to read the latest crap from outta his mouth?".

I still hadn't made up my mind when I'd found that I'd already clicked on the link.

To feel concern for him or not? Hmm, tough choice, I guess I'd have to say yes, but hope that the doctor tells him that due to his heart condition he should refrain from ever watching another game of league.
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Surandy wrote:I saw the topic and I thought "hmm, do I really want to read the latest crap from outta his mouth?".

I still hadn't made up my mind when I'd found that I'd already clicked on the link.

To feel concern for him or not? Hmm, tough choice, I guess I'd have to say yes, but hope that the doctor tells him that due to his heart condition he should refrain from ever watching another game of league.

Or commenting on one. :D :P :D
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

lol..during the aus vs nz telecast...voss said.."this game isnt for the faint hearted and gould goes....oohhh...ahaha"
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]