Rugby League Manager

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

My mate has put me on to this game and now im giving it to you

Its free-ware and has been taken off the net before but its back
and the 2012 version seems to be in development,presumably for
copyright infringment

http://www.rugbyleaguemanager.co.uk/Games.php
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

It's not to bad, I've played the previous title as well as the current one...I find the player ratings to be shotty though.

Lama Tasi is rated as an international! And beau champion is rated as a high quality player to.....lol that will do me!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Lol same makes me laugh about Jason King and Billy Slaters ratings

Lol King the international and Slater the elite, I'd believe world class, Snake should be world class to, not national....also Scott Dureau seems to cut me to shreds every time! He was never any good....The elite players ranking is a joke though, Manly are the most underrated team in the game and the tigers plus roosters are overrated plus storm aren't really as good in the game as they really are which does annoy me Alot, ATM i'm using the wizards team to make it into SL for fun (I couldn't play against manly)

Fat people for props are the best,I had a 125kg prop (not Rose) win the daily m 3 seasons in a row and he was only a professional, name was Zac Ruane and turned games on their head every time....

But seriously the elite ranking is a complete joke, Marshell, Slater and Inglis really are not ahead of everyone else, Sure Slater is in purple form but he lima lima lima duck up like everyone else, inglis plays well in big games and Marshell whenever he wants to

Tasi will be an international one day

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Haha yeah the Tigers and Roosters are ridiculously overrated, as are the Dragons, every year they make the finals of every trophy. I tried playing with the Sharks and I was in the same pool as the Dragons in the world club challenge, I won every game so I thought sweet, I'm through to the finals..... Then I find out I didn't make it!!! Them bloody dragons went through ahead of me because their for and against was 160! Wtf! In 3 games they managed to win by an average of 53 points...that will do me!

On the flip side, I love sending all my young guns down to the academy. I remember for Storm I had Kevin Locke, Dane gagai, martin taupau, tony Williams, DCE, foran, tariq sims, Joel Thompson all in the team. I didn't lose a game lol.

Although I do hate how guys like DCE and co can't develop into world class players.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

As do i Freshy,i finally cultivated a Elite player

In season 2013 i have a backrower who is building for
a few years down the track,its sad when you start to
hope your favourite real life players will retire

The way i did it was after the 2013 gf victory (Yes,its on
easy but the last move on the backs is amazing) i
done up my centre of excellence (No,not Jamie Lyon but
the building itself) and in january of 2014 i went to alliance