criminals

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

a few people on this forum and on others have called the bulldogs ciminals ..i just want to know why..do you call them that for?
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Hmm, you don't know why that is? :shock:

I'm not going there, I thought it was very obvious.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

no mate it is obvious..ill just cut to the chase.

are they criminals because one of their players was on drugs?if so..then is howe and madougall criminals?

are they crimsbecause they "supposedly" raped someone...well so did a few of our boys...they were found innocent as were our boys.

so i dont get why some people callt ehm criminals when some players in our club have done almost the same stuff.

now i know ill get a hundred replys saying im not a true supporter ...but i am not going agaisnt the storm...or sticking up for the doggies..i jsut think its some of the fans that are the "criminals"

YOU MAY NOW START YOU STORMER2004 BASHING!!DING DING
Last edited by Super Cronk on Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

No bashing going on here. Let's not forget their Salary cap infringements which have been unsurpassed by ANY CLUB in ANY CODE in Australia. That cost them one premiership - but it had little if no impact on their actual cheating.

I remember a very happy Willy on the footy show towards the end of that year extremely happy that they had avoided any issues breaching their cap again, and thus all players would still be paid their full salaries... ignoring the cap.

And of course - let's not forget the bashing of a cop, the "supporters" who run amok (I love that word!), or the fact that it is now 2 years running where the players have been involved in some misbehaviour in the pre-season.

The club is riddled with ill-discipline and this flows onto their fan base who are acknowledged by the players. Catch 22.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

but surely salary cap things dont mean the WHOLE team are criminals...

bashing of a cop...well exactly reni is a crim...

but thats my point, 2 players in mason and reni shouldnt mean the club are criminals...and going over the salary cap shouldnt mean that ethier...

bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormer2004

I want to know what drugs you are on??? so we can all stay well clear of them!

How long have you followed rugby league, not long I think or you have a selective memory!

Salary Cap!!- Corporate Law!!

OASIS!

Coffs Harbour_ it was never said they didn't do it, witnesses not prepared to follow through with what they knew-, therefore police could not proceed with prosecutions, I think that is commonly known as the big pay off to keep your mouth shut!

Cocaine- illegal drug, minimum 14 years jail if charged and convicted in a court of law, but again the big cover up by the club.

Bashing of a policeman, $2,000 fine only, still playing 1st grade!

Fair evasion- breaking the law!

and the many other incidents involving the club that have not yet made it to the general public

If that is not criminal please explain???

In regards to Storm players, Rodney did his time on the sideline, you really do not like him do you?

and the so called "rape" I believe was proven not to have happened, there was certainly no cover up by the Storm in relation to that matter!

and some of their supporters in particular the "ARMY" should never see the light of day for what they have done to supporters of other clubs, again protected by the Club again, with the players actually clapping them after the explosion! PLEASE!!!

You probably will not respond to me, but I don't back down when I am right, What I have posted here is more than enough to support my view that they are CRIMINALS!!

Cheers
Bunnies :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

ok mate i understand what you are saying..

and yes i said RENI is a crim he did bash a cop...he is a crime.

and on mason...he did drugs...so did macdougal and howe..dont matter if he did his time or not..he still did them.

but meh you have your opinions and i have mine...

btw ive been following footy since 92...

Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Howe and McDougall took what is classed as performance enhancing drugs..YES IT WAS WRONG, but the reasons for taking them are maybe not..in Rodney Howe's case he was given the banned substance by A CLUB DOCTOR in order to help strengthen an injured ankle , this in order to get him back on the field quicker for his team...Ben McDougall was I believe a similiar case as was Robbie O'Davies!!!
BUT Willie Mason took cocaine just for the hell of it..this was a recreational drug , designed purely to get you off your head , no healing qualities whatsoever , and he aquired and took it all by himself!!!! He should have been banned for life as was Andrew Walker , I know Walker jumped before he was pushed , but the end result would have been the same..Willie Mason and others within The Bulldogs have got away with criminal charges!!!!! this does not make them inoccent of them ,it just makes them conspiritors , and the fact that they can go on that field every week and take their club to a grand final..illegally , gives me the shits !!!!they are lucky that criminals is the only thing they are called on this forum , I think decorum holds us back from what we would really like to call them :? :? :? :? :?
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I guess we'll need to explain why we call the Roosters the "rorters" next? :roll:
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

alright no need for smart ass sarcastic replys now surandy...you supposed to be a mature person...

is it wrong that i think something diffrent to you?

Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

stormer2004 wrote:alright no need for smart ass sarcastic replys now surandy...you supposed to be a mature person...

is it wrong that i think something diffrent to you?
I was just stating an opinion. :?
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

im sure you were :roll: :roll:

it was the way you stated it mate...

TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

stormer2004 wrote: YOU MAY NOW START YOU STORMER2004 BASHING!!DING DING