ricko punch

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

did anyone see ricketson hit that cowboys player???whats bet he dont get suspended :evil:
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yes, it was Nathan Fein on the recieving end of that one, copped a cracked cheek bone from it too,if Ricketson gets off with this one I reckon there will be a linching party ,he should go and not for a short time either.It seems to be one rule for the Roosters and Bulldogs and one for the rest of the plebs below them!!!
I am still having problems with Wilie Mason being allowed on the field week in week out after testing positive to cocain..I know I should be over it,but I think this Andrew Walker thing has brought it all back into perspective :? and then there was the Brad Fittler incident a few weeks ago when he got away with a dangerous throw!!! Then Brett FInch got his downgraded,so that he would'nt miss a game :shock: I don't suppose that has anything to do with his Dad being the boss of the referees association ?????...In fact when I sit down and think about it,there a lot of things about those 2 teams that really do piss me off..maybe I should not sit down and think about it at all !!!!!
The cowboys were hard done too last night, and you could see the Bill Harrigan factor in The Roosters game for the first time I thought , the way they made it look like they were being held in tackles , when indeed they were the ones doing the holding on, and Paul Simpkins ( no secret what I think about this prick) gave the Rorters the penalty every time....Nope folks for mine, ,the Cowboys won that game, but it would not have looked as good in the Grand Final..so it was never going to be :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Ricketson's strike was almost a carbon copy of Francis Meli on Ashley Harrison earlier in the year, same penalty should apply.
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

charged with grade 3 striking. out 3 matches unless he wins.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]