4Nations - Roo Crew: Official Kangaroos Supporters Group

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
DlEHARD
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Join The Roo Crew at Four Nations

Calling all Australian Rugby League fans! No matter what club you support, The Roo Crew, the Official Kangaroos Supporters Group, needs you!

The Roo Crew will have dedicated Roo Crew supporters bays at Australian games for the Four Nations starting next week, as well as for the tournament final.

The Kangaroos will play Papua New Guinea at Parramatta Stadium on Sunday week (Oct 24); and England at AAMI Stadium, Melbourne the following week (Sun, Oct 31). The Final will be played at Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane (Nov 13).

For more information on The Roo Crew, click here - http://www.facebook.com/TheRooCrew and for ticketing information in Australia, click here. http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Shows/Sh ... 4NATIONS10

Source: http://www.nrl.com
DlEHARD
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hi Storm fans. Not sure if this has been posted before but I would like to invite you to join the Roo Crew! There is a Test Match in Melbourne against England during the Four Nations and we need passionate Storm fans to show the rest of the Rugby League world how much they love the sport.

The Roo Crew is BACK! And there will be Kangaroos supporters bays at the Test Matches in Melbourne and Sydney as well as The Final in Brisbane.

You can buy tickets to the ROO CREW bay at http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Shows...?sh=4NATIONS10

Join us as we celebrate Rugby League and Unite The Game!

Bring your player banners, wear your Kangaroos jerseys and NRL club caps and scarfs
DlEHARD
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

The Roo Crew will be in Bay 41 at AAMI Park.

I know many of you passionate fans will already have tickets, and I am sorry that we couldnt get set up and greenlighted when the original tickets went on sale. But onwards and upwards from here and we will be a mainstay of future Test Matches!

And we need the Storm fans to hold us down in any Test Match based in Melbourne.

Really trying to encourage unity in the game. And Im currently working on making a giant iconic flags for the Roo Crew made up of the 15 flags of the Australian NRL clubs. :-D
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Think we bought tickets in Bay 2 so wont be far from the Roo Crew anyway
stormin_kes
Squall
Squall

looks like I'm a roo crew member....we bought tickets in bay 41, by co-inkydink of course!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm in bay 40,since most of the rat pack didn't want to go to the game.I'm going for OZ but will be sitting with my pro England daughter in law,(plus I have a leaning towards the Wigan members of the England squad :lol: )

Good luck with the Roo Crew though Image - Bay 40 is a BIG bay with great acoustics.Plus the camera crews set normally up in that corner
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I cant be stuffed paying the price for that this year with 1 kangaroo to watch besides test footy is deader than origin
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

The Eagle wrote:I cant be stuffed paying the price for that this year with 1 kangaroo to watch besides test footy is deader than origin

:lol: :lol: Sounds like the typical attitude from the "heartland". :lol: :lol:
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Surandy wrote:
The Eagle wrote:I cant be stuffed paying the price for that this year with 1 kangaroo to watch besides test footy is deader than origin

Why bother watching when australia is $1.65 to win the tournament?
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The Eagle wrote:
Surandy wrote:

Why bother watching when australia is $1.65 to win the tournament?
You dont think the others can cause an upset?
Australia is only paying that much based on how many people are placing bets on them.. And i dont think Origin is that dead anyway ;P
stormin_kes
Squall
Squall

Maybe Eagle thinks Origin is dead cos the Blues can't win.....Queenslanderrrr!!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormin_kes wrote:Maybe Eagle thinks Origin is dead cos the Blues can't win.....Queenslanderrrr!!
Put it this way,before the start of the streak QLDers were crying "if they (blues) win 4 in a row origin is dead"
Surely 5 qld wins in a row heralds the death
Does noone else see the blatent hypocrisy?

Oh and on a side note,they have Non englis who by the way is a New South Walian playing for QLD
Yes im whinging about 1 lima lima lima duck top centre,Lyon proved this year how good a top
line centre can be to have,Origin is deader than the souths glory days
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Our Stormers should see action for three teams in the 4 nations warm ups this Saturday.
NZ Maori v England followed by................ NZ v Samoa @ Mt Smart
Looks like 'the usual suspects' will have live links ?
1st game kicks off 14:30 AEDT
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bourbon Rat wrote:Our Stormers should see action for three teams in the 4 nations warm ups this Saturday.
NZ Maori v England followed by................ NZ v Samoa @ Mt Smart
Looks like 'the usual suspects' will have live links ?
1st game kicks off 14:30 AEDT
NZ v Samoa is live on Fox Sports at 5:30pm AEDT.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

And that one shouldn't be within Cooee of a rep jersey.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately