What a comeback by the Raiders!!!!

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
your kettle is black
Squall
Squall

scriptyx wrote:

Form? or do you mean the money you guys payed to suspend Cam Smith? hehe only joking
What? Madness! Cam Smith is one of the best over the last decade, but could even he have turned around a 40-0 scoreline? I have my doubts.
Besides, as a neutral I have to say that in my opinion, he had to be suspenced for at least one game for trying to tug Thaidays head off twice!
Unfortunately for the Storm, they gave him 2...
I think the end started in '08 after the Dragons game in Melbourne (26-0 storm i think)
The Storm were physically bashed in that game, and at St. George coach Browns urging, every week after, even in the big wins.
The games that followed were almost savage in intensity, and by the time the Storm had been mugged by the Warriors, gotten out of jail against the
Broncos and been bashed by the Sharks in the semis, they looked to be a group that had been running on the ragged edge - simply exhausted.

He'll be back in 2011, everything is game on and I am very keen to see every game back to being a live one!
stormsucks
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Well we did fall across the line against the Broncos but we will take it.... i reckon we have a real shot against the hot and cold panthers this week. And just as I predicted the sea eagles will be cannon fodder this week against the dragons. Plus you also have the biggest lima lima lima duck dog in the NRL Steve Catai
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormsucks wrote: Well we did fall across the line against the Broncos but we will take it.... i reckon we have a real shot against the hot and cold panthers this week. And just as I predicted the sea eagles will be cannon fodder this week against the dragons. Plus you also have the biggest *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!*en dog in the NRL Steve Catai
Catai? original kid did your daddy think that up for you???

Its easy to stand up on a hill and scream when your entire squad is fit
Leyroydd Larrs or that other prick gets injured its game over

As nice itd be for a team who hasnt played finals since god knows when to win
i dont see it happening,im picking Roosters

Manly are dead in the water,bogey ground + 8top line players out

B Stewart
Wolfman
Matai
Rodney
King

Possibly

Gulavao
Watmough
Foran
Farrar

Team should look something like

Matthew Ridge
John Hopoate
Jamie Lyon
Dean Whare
Robertson
Hodkinson
DCE
Some kid who picks up Des's lunch
Ballin
Des's undie washer
Buhrer
Gulavao
Bailey (the *lima lima lima duck* with the pic of Des in a sexually suggestive pic with a goat)

14 Me
15 Ben Kennedy
16 Ian Roberts
17 Tony Abbott

Its that lima lima lima duck dire
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
stormsucks
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

no dude i have always called him that. 99% of fans would agree that Matai is the biggest prick in the game. And the funny thing is he cant take any either, hes always holding his lima lima lima duck glass shoulder after every tackle. What a soft cock. And injuries are part and parcel of rugby league, our captain alan tongue has been out most of this year. Deal with it.

P.S Roosters are no chance for the title.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Matai is a grub, but to call him soft is over the top.  I can't cop him, but his shoulder is clearly shot, but he continues to go out there in the toughest league in the toughest game on the planet... can't see that as soft for grabbing it
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Sorry but im a fan of the Raiders, great young talent & the old farts are still doing pretty well for themselves lol
Cant wait to go up to another Raiders/Storm game!!

Gotta love the sign "Who needs a BIG WILLIE when you have a GREAT TONGUE!" EPIC!! ;)
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Wow Raiders are coming along nicely.....

Anyway, go Manly for tomorrow!!!! I want the Tigers out! Manly need all the help they can get...
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I rather like the Raiders also.  They've got some great young talent like Dugan and a team that could make the Dragons
choke...I'd really like to see that.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

steaming stormer wrote: Matai is a grub, but to call him soft is over the top.  I can't cop him, but his shoulder is clearly shot, but he continues to go out there in the toughest league in the toughest game on the planet... can't see that as soft for grabbing it
I've watched him play and I reckon he only grabs his shoulder feigning injury to put off the opposition.

I wish the NRL would crack down on his constantly blantantly taking out the markers after he plays the ball.