Open thread to HeadjobHayne

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

How are Parrascum going?
Bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Shit club. Shit supporters.
2012 premiers. Legit.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'll start.
We keep winning when things are against us,.
Your club loses when it needs to win. Your club is a wannabe, pathetic excuse for a club.
Your thoughts HJH?
2012 premiers. Legit.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

parrascum...shit club...shit players....shit supporters...no members.....completely heartless, gutless and spineless.....complete and utter limp dicks.

need we say more ?
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

So dickwad trolls can come on here and say what they like, but real Bai Stand members get modified?
Pfffft.
2012 premiers. Legit.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Storm Spirit wrote: parrascum...shit club...shit players....shit supporters...no members.....completely heartless, gutless and spineless.....complete and utter limp dicks.

need we say more ?
Beautifully said.  :lol:
2012 premiers. Legit.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

parra doesn't matter
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

tugga wrote: So dickwad trolls can come on here and say what they like, but real Bai Stand members get modified?
Pfffft.
When you put crap in the Storm section that has nothing to do with Storm then YES you get modified!

What part of the Bai Stand sections don't you understand?
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Tigger wrote:
tugga wrote: So dickwad trolls can come on here and say what they like, but real Bai Stand members get modified?
Pfffft.
When you put crap in the Storm section that has nothing to do with Storm then YES you get modified!

I understand the gestapo on here loud and clear.
Pathetic.
Ban the trolls first and restore some credibility to this once excellent board.
2012 premiers. Legit.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

There's nothing better than seeing Parra and the dragqueens beaten on the same day.

HEAVEN! ;D
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

tugga wrote:
Tigger wrote:
Pfffft.

I understand the gestapo on here loud and clear.
Pathetic.
Ban the trolls first and restore some credibility to this once excellent board.
So that particular troll hasn't been seen for a while and you decide to put up a thread to bring them out from hiding and you're having a whinge at me for moving your thread to the correct board?
Okay then.....
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

As my sign said which i took to parramatta stadium for the game this year

WE MAY NOT BE IN THE GRAND FINAL BUT NEITHER WILL YOU

hahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahhahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

sallymay wrote: As my sign said which i took to parramatta stadium for the game this year

hahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahhahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL Yes its good to see them die in that fashion,goodbye parrasites,may god have mercy on
the clubs who arent parramatta
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Eagle wrote:
sallymay wrote: As my sign said which i took to parramatta stadium for the game this year

LOL Yes its good to see them die in that fashion,goodbye parrasites,may god have mercy on

you're a good sort Eagle....I have really appreciated your input in what has been a shocking year for our Club.

Anyone who hates the scum sucking pieces of crap from Parrascum as much as Melbourne Storm people do....must be OK !

Make sure you stay on the Board even as Storm rise back to being a powerhouse in coming years
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Storm Spirit wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

you're a good sort Eagle....I have really appreciated your input in what has been a shocking year for our Club.

Anyone who hates the scum sucking pieces of crap from Parrascum as much as Melbourne Storm people do....must be OK !

Make sure you stay on the Board even as Storm rise back to being a powerhouse in coming years
I honestly like most of parramattas roster BUT i *lima lima lima duck* hate theyre fans,they are a parrasitic type
That said we go for similar clubs,one seen as dirty and mine seen as arrogant but both proven
contenders in years gone by,my hatred for parramatta fans is more or less genetic,i hate seeing
the eels win because i hate theyre fans so so so so so so so so so much

Them and the tigers fan club established 2005,while our recent premiership was seen as a fairytale
i honestly hate fairytale endings,they should be strictly reserved for the best of the best,not the best
at attempting basketball on a football field,dragons fans i have to ignore the moronic comments because
90% of my family goes for them......which is rather unfortunate however after last years trip to the gong,
they arent my favourite people either

You guys are more or less level headed and sure,i piss you off by comments made against certain players
and former players actions,i see you as rugby league fans,not the type of moronic insulate fans im used
to in certain crowds
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
HayneHeadbutt
Squall
Squall

message to storm fans on behalf of Parramatta fans.

Yes the Eels have had a poor year but we will bounce back from that in years to come. So storm fans take a shot at us for our poor year, because in years to come our performance in 2010 will be forgotten. However 2010 for the melbourne storm will NEVER be forgotten by anyone and you will be always known by every other club in the NRL for the rest of your existance as CHEATS!

And in years to come when you do have success again, the tag of being cheaters will taint every bit of it because in the minds of the fans of the other 15 clubs will be this thought "they only won cause they cheated again!"

You don't have to like what I've said but you know every word I've said is true!

warmest regards
HayneHeadbutt

ps. tug on that tugga!
Last edited by HayneHeadbutt on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/stripped.gif[/img]
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/haynetoogood2-1.jpg[/img]