Who shouldn't be there ?

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Quality at the top ? NRL ladder
Considering Storm have 'nothing to play for' according to the usual suspects in the media & Cam has said recently that it's been hard to stay motivated.What does that say about the quality of those currently in the eight ?
With 21 games played Storm would be in at fourth spot with 12 wins & an 88 point differential.
2011 is starting to look like a punishing year for those NOT playing for a purpose  ;-)  
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Meanwhile.....................In a different kind of 'Who shouldn't be there'
It's Farewell to Hollywood

Love this comment from Finch snr at the end.
There is no doubt that at the moment we can improve things and no doubt about the commitment this group has to getting the best possible result.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon Rat wrote: Meanwhile.....................In a different kind of 'Who shouldn't be there'
It's Farewell to Hollywood

Love this comment from Finch snr at the end.
There is no doubt that at the moment we can improve things and no doubt about the commitment this group has to getting the best possible result.
That *lima lima lima duck* call made baby jesus cry
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Did you hear Hollywood say that when he got home and watched the incident on the tv he just hung his head..........WTF??  DID HE NOT SEE IT WHEN HE WAS WATCHING AT THE GAME??  He had so many different views available to him.  THAT WAS HIS FREAKIN JOB!!!!!

EPIC FAIL Harrigan!!
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Oh my friggin **** that was the worst call I have ever seen!!!!! What a disgrace!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I love Cooper wrote: Oh my friggin **** that was the worst call I have ever seen!!!!! What a disgrace!
That call going against us killed our spirit,reminded me of the 07gf they played that shit
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler