Plane Crashes killing 16

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Hayne plane has crashed killing the hopes of his 16 team mates
Smashed 48-12 by the Roosters legal lineup
Now they cant bitch about the expensive lineup the storm beat them in
the grand final with
ABSOLUTE GOLD
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Eagle wrote: The Hayne plane has crashed killing the hopes of his 16 team mates
Smashed 48-12 by the Roosters legal lineup
Now they cant bitch about the expensive lineup the storm beat them in
the grand final with
ABSOLUTE GOLD
love the way you mentioned Storm smashing those weak dumbarse losers from western sydney so that you could put this post in the Melbourne Storm section  :swav:
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

The thread title is pure gold! I actually did laugh when I saw it. In Jarryds' defence though, there were a few other passengers that helped contribute to the plane crash known as PAR-JH-1, it wasn't all his fault. But let's see the reports on the flights' landing  :lol:
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I thought the female flight attendant Mortimer dropped some coffee on the pilots lap
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Eagle this topic is gold. I was at the Wallabies v All blacks clash and when I saw the Eels result on my phone I thought about posting plane / train crash kills 17 (was going to include Hayne as part of death toll). I guess you beat me to the punch. I am not sure if he is a train or plane anymore.

I still don't get all the hype, the media keep saying about Hayne being the best player in the world because he played 6 or 7 great games at the back end of last year and has played well the previous 2 or 3 weeks. He still has done nothing at Origin and international level and he did nothing in the Grand Final.

For once I was supporting the Roosters last night.

To "our dear friend" Hayne Headbutt suffer in your jocks.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lol I though there was a real crash involving storm supporters.
I feel sorry for Hayne sometimes, he's team mates are so shit, the halves are useless too.
Anyway, I was happy the plane crashed, there was a stadium full of bandwagon supporters to witness it too hahahaha
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The Hayne Train never left the station, and the Hayne Plane never got past Taxi.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D>

The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

BigG wrote: The Hayne Train never left the station, and the Hayne Plane never got past Taxi.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D>

Someone had to start the thread,but how good was it to see Carney rip the shit out of him
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I have a whole new respect for Todd Carney...What a game he had,and really showed Hayne up for the knobhead that he is :tool:
I wonder where Butthead Hayne is now,not a lot to say at the moment...oh wait though ,he must be at home waiting for Cooper Cronk to go to Parramatta and dig them out of the shit..don't hold your breath butthead it aint gonna happen :thefinger:
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

lol
Gold stuff Eagle. You really do add to this board and I thank you for it. =D>
2012 premiers. Legit.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

tugga wrote: You really do add to this board and I thank you for it. =D>
Here here.

but remember folks who we play this week, The Eagle might suddenly turn ferral ;-)
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

CooperCronk wrote:
Here here.

but remember folks who we play this week, The Eagle might suddenly turn ferral ;-)
I don't think it will be a problem....The Eagle is very clearly a Storm convert now.....

He even has a poster of Hep Cahill on his bedroom wall.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Storm Spirit wrote:
CooperCronk wrote:
Here here.

I don't think it will be a problem....The Eagle is very clearly a Storm convert now.....

He even has a poster of Hep Cahill on his bedroom wall.
Nah,i could never convert,im loyal to manly till death
but id rather hang with u guys than those lima lima lima duck parrasites
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Stormtrooper9
Squall
Squall

Rose Madder wrote: I have a whole new respect for Todd Carney...What a game he had,and really showed Hayne up for the knobhead that he is :tool:
I wonder where Butthead Hayne is now,not a lot to say at the moment...oh wait though ,he must be at home waiting for Cooper Cronk to go to Parramatta and dig them out of the shit..don't hold your breath butthead it aint gonna happen :thefinger:
HAHAHA, well said Rose Madder.

I do feel sorry for Raiders a bit, seeing him perform this well, week in, week out must hurt deep down, but full credit to the Roosters for giving him another shot, when most clubs wouldn't.
Craig Bellamy: "We ain't going anywhere"
HayneHeadbutt
Squall
Squall

I nearly feel as bad as eagle does after his pretenders got flogged 32 - 14 by the joke of a team Newcastle. Atleast we got flogged by a genuine premiership contender.
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/stripped.gif[/img]
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/haynetoogood2-1.jpg[/img]