Plane Crashes killing 16

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Hayne Paper Plane crashed again in the 2nd half last night - into the water just off the Gold Coast. It was absolutely blown to the shithouse by the Titans' highly effective anti-aircraft system :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

So Chewy Chewy & Ben Smith decided they would try to take matters into their own hands & cynically take Scott Prince out - but Prince was too good, as were the Titans... 32 unanswered points, 77 tackles to Eels 188 in the second half - I think that says it all... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: 12-0 AND YOU F_CKED IT UP!!! 12-0 AND YOU F_CKED IT UP!!!  :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

(chant repeatedly until ParraChokers fans start sooking like the F_CKING CRYBABIES they all are!!! HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! SUCK SHIT!!!!!!)   :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Blitzkrieg wrote: The Hayne Paper Plane crashed again in the 2nd half last night - into the water just off the Gold Coast. It was absolutely blown to the shithouse by the Titans' highly effective anti-aircraft system :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

So Chewy Chewy & Ben Smith decided they would try to take matters into their own hands & cynically take Scott Prince out - but Prince was too good, as were the Titans... 32 unanswered points, 77 tackles to Eels 188 in the second half - I think that says it all... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: 12-0 AND YOU F_CKED IT UP!!! 12-0 AND YOU F_CKED IT UP!!!  :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

(chant repeatedly until ParraChokers fans start sooking like the F_CKING CRYBABIES they all are!!! HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! SUCK SHIT!!!!!!)   :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Thats a little harsh,there is ONE decent parrasite who posts here,some people shouldnt be painted with the same tainted brush as Haynelovestogivegouldheadjobs
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

This thread was aptly named at the time,by me
and i love bumping it because the plane has finally
broken apart and came crashing back to earth
with 16 bodies lying slain across the ground in
numourous places

That Luke Burt kick was a given,he must be looking
to continue his career at st merge
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Any truth to the rumour the Hayne derailed train has been promised a 'freebee' at the Cross,(post game),as it looks like his only chance of scoring this Friday  :twisted:
Who will be the biggest bunch of bunnies come full time  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bye now Parramatta!!!!