I Know you all hate him but you gotta admit HAYNE is the BEST!

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

HayneHeadbutt wrote: Brent Stewart will NEVER be picked in ANY team as FULLBACK over Jarryd Hayne for the rest of his NRL career! and you KNOW IT!
Whos Brent Stewart? never heard of him
Face it fullback is Snakes position,Haynes an overrated winger
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
HayneHeadbutt
Squall
Squall

The Eagle wrote:
HayneHeadbutt wrote: Brent Stewart will NEVER be picked in ANY team as FULLBACK over Jarryd Hayne for the rest of his NRL career! and you KNOW IT!
Sorry I ment Brett Stewart, I couldn't remember his name , He is so forgettable. Although I do remember him off the field. Isn't he the guy that raped the 17 year old chick. Awesome guy....... That's even worse than cheating. Having a RAPIST in your team!
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/stripped.gif[/img]
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/haynetoogood2-1.jpg[/img]
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

HayneHeadbutt wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Sorry I ment Brett Stewart, I couldn't remember his name , He is so forgettable. Although I do remember him off the field. Isn't he the guy that raped the 17 year old chick. Awesome guy....... That's even worse than cheating. Having a RAPIST in your team!
This countrys law is based on INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY,now i suggest you lima lima lima duck off or give me you address and ill tear ur throat out
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
HayneHeadbutt
Squall
Squall

typical manly thug. bunch of criminals just like the players.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

HaynesHeadinmycumriddledbutt wrote: typical manly thug. bunch of criminals just like the players.
Typical coward just like parrafags
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
HayneHeadbutt
Squall
Squall

The Eagle wrote:
HaynesHeadinmycumriddledbutt wrote: typical manly thug. bunch of criminals just like the players.
whatever internet tough guy.......pathetic like your team!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

HayneHeadbutt wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
whatever internet tough guy.......pathetic like your team!
LOL yeah beating a team that was illegally assembled in a grand final with a record 40-0 makes us pathetic
i hope u buy the 80s eels collection
its the only way you'll see parra win a grand final
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
HayneHeadbutt
Squall
Squall

were you the team that dropped out of the finals cause Parramatta beat the dragons week 1?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

OOPS !!
The spluttering "hayne plane" suffered a terminal bird strike - Then crashed n burned on Parramatta stadium  :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hayne has just proved how much of a joke he is tonight vs the roosters

4 tries directly his fault - out of position 4 times on kicks, Roosters core 4 times EASILY 48-12 - pathetic performance from a joke of a team.

This guy thinks he is good but his head is way too big as he has been caught out time after time. At best average but to be honest in defence must rank in the bottom 3 full backs in the competition.

Maybe the Eels will demand a fluoroecent ball to match his boots so he can actually see where the ball is  - ust waiting to see the excuses that come out.
BUT IT WAS - FIRST 4 TRIES ALL HAYNES FAULT.
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

storm_rhinos wrote: Hayne has just proved how much of a joke he is tonight vs the roosters

4 tries directly his fault - out of position 4 times on kicks, Roosters core 4 times EASILY 48-12 - pathetic performance from a joke of a team.

This guy thinks he is good but his head is way too big as he has been caught out time after time. At best average but to be honest in defence must rank in the bottom 3 full backs in the competition.

Maybe the Eels will demand a fluoroecent ball to match his boots so he can actually see where the ball is  - ust waiting to see the excuses that come out.

Bah damn you to hell Storm_Rhinos,you beat me to it!!!
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

5 hours later & still no word on the grounding of Flight PAR-JH-1. I wonder where the PR for the flight is since he is isn't here. Might be a quiet terminal til the end of the w'end I think  :lol:
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

His probably giving a Hayneheadjob
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Brian Smith wrote:I think the airport was closed tonight.
You called it Brian. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Woudln't have mattered though - the Hayne Plane wouldn't have managed to get off the tarmac anyway, due to poor visibility (Parrasite fans wouldn't see anything anyway because their heads are up their arses!) :twisted:

Actually it was taken over by some tri-color terrorists & crashed into the grandstand at Whodoesn'tmatta Stadium  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

The Eagle wrote:
storm_rhinos wrote: Hayne has just proved how much of a joke he is tonight vs the roosters

Bah damn you to hell Storm_Rhinos,you beat me to it!!!
Storm & Manly fans united at once!  ???

In our hated of Jarrod Hayne!  :P

JF
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/swansbear/mel-premiers09.jpg[/img]