QLD State of Origin 2010 lineups

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Not that I care, but who would you guys pick, since most of you guys are QLD fans anyway

I would go with

1. Billy Slater
2. Lote Tuqiri
3. Greg Inglis
4. Justin Hodges / Willie Tonga
5. Israel Folau
6. Jonathan Thurston
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Steve Price
9. Cameron Smith (c)
10. Petero Civoniceva
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Michael Crocker
13. David Stagg

14. Ashley Harrison
15. Nate Myles
16. Corey Parker
17. Aaron Payne
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

crocker? really? id go dave taylor, although he isnt half of what he used to be last year.

get some match fitness and play him for the full 80 and ull see it
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I just think Crocker would die out there for that jersey. Ide have him in any team i choose lol
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

You have left out the Qld skipper (ie Darren Lockyer). Would think Prince or Cronk would get utility bench player. I have a strange feeling if the four halves are fit that Prince will get the utility spot because "he has served Qld well in the past." Funnily enough Cronk is ahead of Prince in the pecking order for test selection.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

No I wouldnt have Lockyer in my side.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

bula wrote: No I wouldnt have Lockyer in my side.
Lockyer in a QLD SoO side is different to Lockyer in a side coached by the Hijacker  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That bench is a bit small for my liking. 
Add to that, Ben Hannant is in the Qld side without a shadow of a doubt.
I think Myles might play lock, but I actually like Stagg there, as he plays a similar role to Dallas and will fit the Qld structure well
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Scooter wrote: You have left out the Qld skipper (ie Darren Lockyer). Would think Prince or Cronk would get utility bench player. I have a strange feeling if the four halves are fit that Prince will get the utility spot because "he has served Qld well in the past." Funnily enough Cronk is ahead of Prince in the pecking order for test selection.
Prince will never get the utility spot.

He either plays in the halves or watches on the tele.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Corey Parker would be my lock. He is damn underrated! Now that I hate Myles I'd have Matt Scott or Hannant there instead.
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

QUEENSLAND
Billy Slater, Darius Boyd, Willie Tonga, Greg Inglis, Israel Folau, Darren Lockyer (c), Johnathan Thurston, Petero Civoniceva, Cameron Smith (subject to fitness test), Dave Shillington, Sam Thaiday, Nate Myles, Ashley Harrison. Interchange: Cooper Cronk, Dave Taylor, Matt Scott, Neville Costigan. (Ballin as shadow for Smith).

Why not choose A. Payne since Thurston is halfback?? PLEASE NO COSTIGAN!! Yes to Taylor and Matt Scott. Parker overlooked AGAIN. OMG. Yes I have favourites and get really upset when they are left out! Ha ha
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I love Cooper wrote: QUEENSLAND
Billy Slater, Darius Boyd, Willie Tonga, Greg Inglis, Israel Folau, Darren Lockyer (c), Johnathan Thurston, Petero Civoniceva, Cameron Smith (subject to fitness test), Dave Shillington, Sam Thaiday, Nate Myles, Ashley Harrison. Interchange: Cooper Cronk, Dave Taylor, Matt Scott, Neville Costigan. (Ballin as shadow for Smith).

Why not choose A. Payne since Thurston is halfback?? PLEASE NO COSTIGAN!! Yes to Taylor and Matt Scott. Parker overlooked AGAIN. OMG. Yes I have favourites and get really upset when they are left out! Ha ha
Ballin is obvious shadow to smith,so obvious even trolls know its obvious
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

IMO

1 slater
2 folau
3 inglis
4 tonga
5 boyd/ tuquiri
6 lockyer
7 thurston
8 shillington
9 smith (ballin if not fit)
10 civoniceva
11 thaiday
12 harrison
13 myles

14 cronk
15 crocker if fit or costigan
16 taylor
17 m scott
WE ARE THE STORM FROM MELBOURNE TOWN! WE'LL BLOW THE OTHERS OFF THE GROUND, WE ARE THE STORM AND WERE NUMBER "1"
"99" "07" "09" :-)
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote:

Ballin is obvious shadow to smith,so obvious even trolls know its obvious
Pity 'cause Nath friend is a better player.

And yes. Even an obvious troll knows that.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Cos he's shite. He's not even the best hooker at the Cowboys, let alone the second best from Queensland.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ballin has been called in over Payne,QLD know there shit
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler