Round XXVI ****SPOILERS****

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

What a difference a week can make in football...

The Dragons, after three straight defeats, claimed the Minor Premiership last night in a much needed return to form, bringing the Eels (sans Hindmarsh & Grothe) abruptly back to terra firma with a 37-blot drubbing at Kogarah. Brett Morris ran in three tries for the home side.

In last night's other match, the Wests Tigers signed off for 2009 in style with a 34-12 triumph over the Noddy-less Bulldogs, who managed to finish the season 2nd. The 'Dogs have gone the entire season without losing back-to-back matches. For the Tigers, this season was a case of "close, but no cigar"...
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Damn results!!!

I'm none from two in tipping.
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Dragons were always going to fire after the amount of crap they have copped in the last 3 weeks, unlucky for Parra they were on the end of it

As for the Tigers they would be pretty disappointed today i think, they played so well at times during the season, just not enough of it.
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hoping for a huge win to the Titties tonight (very rare that I say that!) Or even better, a one point win (Prince slotting a drop goal right on full time would do nicely!), just to stick it right up those cocky Silvertail pricks!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I just want the Titans to hit back so I can stop listening to Warren Smith creaming his pants!!! lima lima lima duck biased prick!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

What a finish by the Bunnies, with just seconds on the clock they run the ball on the last to barge over for a try to put the Bunnies in front!!!
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Aw yay go Bunnies!!! Craig Wing so deserved that!! But I feel bad for the Sharks.

And hah!!! Sucked in Titans! Bring on Manly!!!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

It's official, Freddy Fittler's Roosters have 'won' the wooden spoon in 2009!
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

oh roosters. 16-0 lead and you still give it away! 
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Pity the Chooks couldn't give Fitzgibbon a winning send-off, but that's the way the cookie crumbles...

Penrith miss out on finals football after the Knights belted them 35-0 in Newcastle.

I kind of feel sorry for the Panthers, I thought they would maybe sneak into the finals, but instead, with only one win in their last six, they curled up & nodded off like an old domestic tabby  :sleepy1:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Is that 3 games with a team being kept scoreless this weekend?
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bullets wrote: Is that 3 games with a team being kept scoreless this weekend?
Yep, what a weird way to end the regular season after such a competitive year - 37, 35, and 30 to nil!  And the Titans only scored their 4 points late as well, so it could've been four games with a 30-something to nil scoreline.