Round XIV other games *Spoilers*

Discussion on the National Rugby League and Rugby League around the world.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

bourbon_rat wrote: I like Jamie Lyon - He's my Hero  :twisted: I love it each an every time he STUFFS UP  \:D/
And he did it plenty.
Foot on the line at dummy half....they sure got the "dummy" bit right.  :lol: :lol:

Oh    Ver    Ray    Ted!
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

bourbon_rat wrote:
lotti wrote: 10-19 Broncos.  14-2 Manly, fulltime at Brookie and Manly brilliant way to celebrate your favourite son.
At "fort brookie"  :roll: ,against a Bunnies team that at times seemed to self destruct, I wouldn't call that score "brilliant"
I watched the game on Fox Sports last night and if that's the best Manly can do against the Rabbitohs then Manly are no chance for making the grand final. The Rabbitohs really struggled in attack, they just couldn't get any combinations working to get over the try line and be awarded a try.
fosman91
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Not long to kick off for the Sharks vs the warriors. I hope the Storm wore them out last week, warriors don't have a great record at Shark Park so hopefully that continues tonight.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

72 min in and the Worriers lead your boys 6-2.
What's happening? I'm assuming it's very wet again.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

TC - was sheeting rain with a gale force wind. Warriors playing into the wind in the second half, and against the odds - score a try to seal the game!
lotti

Surandy wrote:
bourbon_rat wrote:
lotti wrote: 10-19 Broncos.  14-2 Manly, fulltime at Brookie and Manly brilliant way to celebrate your favourite son.
At "fort brookie"  :roll: ,against a Bunnies team that at times seemed to self destruct, I wouldn't call that score "brilliant"
I watched the game on Fox Sports last night and if that's the best Manly can do against the Rabbitohs then Manly are no chance for making the grand final. The Rabbitohs really struggled in attack, they just couldn't get any combinations working to get over the try line and be awarded a try.
they had some players out there with the flu but that's not the best Manly can do against the bunnies.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Great to see the Titans beat the Tigers. :lol:

Wonder who the other team will be that makes it into the Grand final.
Would have to be one that hits a Purple Patch at the right time. (Go Purple Patch :lol:)
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
fosman91
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Looks like a Storm vs Sea Eagles g/f this year. Both teams are ahead of the rest by a long way. Will make an interesting spectacle.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Honestly can't see Manly keeping this up for the season. Actually believe it's a case of how long they can hold onto the same rung as us. With only 6pts separating 3rd from 16th, it's hard to predict who will be a contender. Because it's so open, I'll go out on a limb and say that the only team to drop out of the 8 in the second half of the year will be the Tits - mainly due to lack of depth if injuries start hitting them.

My smokies for the 8 are Warriors and Rabbitohs.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

fosman91 wrote: Looks like a Storm vs Sea Eagles g/f this year. Both teams are ahead of the rest by a long way. Will make an interesting spectacle.
You predicting Orford will get injured before the finals? ;)
fosman91
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Manly I hate to say it have played well when I have watched on tv this year. Cronulla are up and down like a groom on his wedding night.

I think the Storm will win over manly by 6 points in the grand final.